Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

Post subject: Skele mages
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 am 

I believe they are still bugged and not sure about the life fix. They die much faster than regular skeletons and you can summon an extra mage. I think there may have been a bug or something.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Skele mages
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:10 am 

they have less life and def than regular but still good life - for example I put only one point into them and maxed skele mast and these 2 can take pretty much dmg like from doom knights or something. What's your skill of them? I'll try to put more into them later and see how will it end.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 am 

Very weird.. mine have slightly less def and life than skele mages.. they are the same level. I put 10 pts in Skels and 10 in Skel mages.. I assumed they could be a meat shield etc. I play HardCore. I am now finding though.. that I completely wasted 10 skill points.. a disappointing change in skel mages. I made a bad assumption... I took advice from a friend who plays a lot here. He had stated that skel mages and reg mages had the same life now.. thus maxing both would be good in terms of having "meat shields." I was going to max LR and get a A3 merc so I wanted to max mages.. but they die ridiculously fast, and are bugged. You get an extra mage i.e. skill descrip says 5 you can summon 6. That's why I was wondering if their life was buffed or what happened.

No one and I mean no one uses skel mages.. I wanted to be the first but like I said.. rather disappointed. I don't care about the skill points I lost but rather the fact they are a useless skill currently.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 am 

Last edited by Steel on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 am 

blue used them

Offline Profile