Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 pm

Post subject: idea for skillers take a look blue and kev
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 am 

would it be possible to make them only apply to specific skills instead of an entire tree.

for instance a +1 to charge bolt skilll charm or +1 to battle orders....it doesnt warp the tree this way and no one becomes super op

edit lol and you could also control the percentage to roll or find that particular skill..........heck im wondering if maybe u could make the skill charm drop with two random skills on it..........imagine the bragging rights to +1 battle order, +1 stamina for a barb , oh and level 90 ftw

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: idea for skillers take a look blue and kev
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 am 

I don't think that is a good move as it just encourages grinding rather than playing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm 

I personally like Blues idea on using soulstones, but with a twist. Make them spawn with +1-2 random class skill, and not use Heroes Reward. As they are a carry one item, this would effectively cap +skills off charms at +10. As the would be random class, there would be a need to farm them, just my thoughts.
My idea would cap skills like so:
Andy- +1-2= 2max
Duriel- +1-2= 2max
Mephy- +1-2= 2max
Diablo- +1-2= 2max
Baal- +1-2= 2max
Heart =2
Anni =1
Total 15 from charms. Currently you can get 22 or 23 skills from charms alone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm 

Andy and duriel are too easy to give +2, and baal to hard(to get to him, kill 5 waves also) so +3, Diablo +2 as it takes time too. BUT again that won't somehow award players who wish to play after completing everything - by farming things, just making it a must to farm these items unless you want to suck.
My opinion is remove rolling from them - you'll find/trade 15 gcs you would want after 6months. Rolling, as many said, is the only way you could get that many gcs. I can say during this ladder I found like 9-10 barb comb - I know because I never trade them or roll over, just a trophy :) 11 curse gcs for that matter as I use them on my summoner

Offline Profile