Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

Post subject: Need advice on Pally v1.8
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:50 pm 

hi guys, i would like to make a pally on SC i will play most of the time Solo. so i wonder if some1 have made a pally that will be able to progress solo ? if so could you help wit the way you skilled it and maybe some hint on the gear you used ? i think no synergies and prereq is dope but i feel kinda lost and i dont have mutch time to play so making a char and simply deleting it in nm will kill me ! thx guys !

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Need advice on Pally v1.8
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:37 pm 

just make a normal zealer. might or fanat work...or both. gear with +hp/res/dr%/absorbs/amp proc/cb/ds

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
just make a normal zealer. might or fanat work...or both. gear with +hp/res/dr%/absorbs/amp proc/cb/ds

thx for the quick answer but tbh i never played a zealer on hu only played caster i could use a few more advice if you can :D if i look at skill tree i feel like smite + zeal wit maybe might + holy shield but wat should i invest the last 20 in ?? fana for the ias buff to might ? or should i stack a 20 in sanc for the phys immue ? or simply salvation for the bad situation >? ( and talking about merc an a3 merc to help wit trash or a a2merc wit prayer for the heal ? )

will take any adivce tyvm !

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 pm 

physical zealer is pretty flexible and hard to go wrong with as long as you max zeal/HS+phys aura then you can pretty much get whatever else. its up to your play style. venge + convic might be best for pure solo play incase you run into stoneskin and dont want to reroll the game. for merc i would go A1 or A3 for the ele damage for stoneskin and phys immune bosses. venge + knockback is helpful for keeping the merc alive.

my paladin on realm is zeal/might/fanta/HS/defiance for pure phys dmg

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:48 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
physical zealer is pretty flexible and hard to go wrong with as long as you max zeal/HS+phys aura then you can pretty much get whatever else. its up to your play style. venge + convic might be best for pure solo play incase you run into stoneskin and dont want to reroll the game. for merc i would go A1 or A3 for the ele damage for stoneskin and phys immune bosses. venge + knockback is helpful for keeping the merc alive.

my paladin on realm is zeal/might/fanta/HS/defiance for pure phys dmg

tyvm tbh i never went wit a pure phys pally and a veng convic sounds cool to add if i decide to play some realm wit castrer they will love it ... but not point into smite ? i will zeal the boss to death ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:09 pm 

yes zeal for bosses mainly or you can make a smiter if you want they are good too but miss out on leech.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:17 pm 

i haven't tried any veng this patch, but one of my favorite combos is sanctuary aura + veng. It's not a big leach build though so it would require more gearing and potion gathering for bosses than a heavy phys zeal type build. I suppose with the removal of synergies you could veng trash and zeal bosses. That's the neat thing about this patch

For soloing though I always go FoH + Hammers. Again I haven't tried this build in 1.8 but even when FoH was at it's weakest point in HU history it still killed Baal, SM, LoS, etc

EDIT: Why you rollin sc this season?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:37 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:

EDIT: Why you rollin sc this season?

actualy im trying to bring some friends into the game and my cusin played 1.4 on hc and was terrified at every boss fight and stop playing after that and he wanted to play it on sc to get the feeling before going hc again so i made a SC acc but im thinking to make a char HC and only play sc when they are online lol

( also i never made a melee on either hu or vanilla so i wanted to practice a little bit before trying it on hc as well )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:37 pm 

and this question is not for me : if you would make a SOLO melee barb ? how would you go wit skill ????

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 pm 

iiNfluence wrote:
and this question is not for me : if you would make a SOLO melee barb ? how would you go wit skill ????

you don't solo as barb unless your name is pious

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 am 

Mastery, Stam, bo, zerk. Solo barb is easiest besides assassin perhaps

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 pm 

since we are talking here :D wat type of assassin build could solo easier then barb does ? and thx for the barb skill ill tell him :D i believe you put 1point into stun to kill trash ? or ?? ( also which merc would you suggest ) ty

also i was looking a salvation / prayer / medoi aura which aura should be use a a hc hammer/foh pally for the FOH casting part vs boss ? salvation looks pretty sick so is prayer ??? and medi add FCR and mana recovery ? any1 tested it so far ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 pm 

any melee sin with CB and clawblock + 1 pt death sentry

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:08 am 

Melee sin can kill boss more easy ?
Sorry, what is CB skill ? Or it is crushing blow ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 am 

yes its crushing blow. whether its faster than other builds depends on your gear but clawblock makes everything trivial.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:13 am 

so, get 6 ber into 2 claw = 12% CB ok man

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:20 am 

im still playing 1.8 and im actualy playing the SP version. im curently running a Sanc venger which is fun so far but i wonder if moving to either a Phys venger or a holyfreeze venger would be better? im only act2 summoner in norm and i cant changer my build wit hero editor to prevent remaking ( like i said before i dont know mutch about melee but the onl thing i know is that i dont like the way ZEAL works so i went veng. still cant decide on the aura yet but i will probly max convic to deal wit phys imune?) anyway if any1 know more then i do feel free to post ty :) also: if my merc wear a sanc crafted armor will it still remove the phys imune of undead for me also or only for her ? i cant find anything about that in skill description ? does it still apply anything to undead anyway beside dmg + knockback ? )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:22 pm 

Build is mostly just gear and preference. Sanc debuff works for everyone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:50 am 

slappyNuts wrote:
iiNfluence wrote:

you don't solo as barb unless your name is pious

Strength OP.

Offline Profile