Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:52 am

Post subject: Re: 1.8 feedback thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 am 

Yeah I feel the same way. The on death is cool but the whole modifier has so many bugs it seems. With ES and even with LE again, i have noticed. Sometimes it instantly 1 shots chars even with the new on death effect the way it used to. It's so damn buggy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 am 

- Phoenix strike problem, i can not do 3 charge when finish, only 1
and will Sin surrive with Chargeup skill ?
- 2H weapon build ? how they can surrive ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 am 

rofl...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm 

wof doesnt req 2 levels to skill

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 pm 

waiting for 1.9...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 pm 

waiting for people to finish 1.8

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:30 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
slappyNuts wrote:
In my playthrough I felt that tobial > andy, thrak > dury, and mithia > meph. I'd be down for a buff on all 3 of those act bosses on all 3 difficulties.

Yeah my initial rebalancing for 1.9 is finished just need people to test it. If you are interested.

I posted the text files for 1.9 before, but here they are again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9f6uda53k3ke ... s.zip?dl=0

You deleted link ? Can you show me what changelogs in this update, i downloaded it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm 

HC players have been having their toons get 1 shotted by ancients when they spawn with extra strong and fire enchant. Even with good resists, sorbs, and huge health bubbles, SPLAT.

Maybe consider a hotfix for this issue so HC players don't have to wait until next season to enjoy the game?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 am 

I think all 1.9 needs is to remove WW from mobs, make trash mob immunities possible to break with high lvl amp/conv/LR, and most importantly make Trap Sins great again. I don't think any spells in the game do less damage, or dps, or cause more triggers than Traps, and they have poop range with poop duration. Inferno trap needs to be removed and replaced, since the damage is not good anyway and it causes the game to freak out and instantly kill you with 200 triggers. If you remove the triggers off it then it will be too OP to just stack them on a boss and run around in circles. Make a Meteor Trap or something else that can be good for bosses and doesn't get you killed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
waiting for people to finish 1.8

1.8 is done

Server is empty. Waitning for 1.9 to get back into HU.

Any updates?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm 

Okay, I feel it's about high time I put in my two cents for this patch. Before I begin though, I would like to say that I like this patch in many respects, and the things it did right far outweigh the things it did wrong.

Pros:
1. The removal of most synergies was a good idea. I hope future patches use a similar model.
2. The bosses are challenging enough, but still doable for HC players like myself. I think this is the first HU patch in a long time where the bosses were in the proverbial "Goldie Locks" zone. Not too hard. Not too easy. Juuuuuust right.
3. The exp scaling also felt more like HU as opposed to last patch. Good job on bringing it back home.
4. I like the way Barbs have been given a single weapon mastery that applies to all weapons. Keep this idea in future patches please.
5. I really like the way the drop rate for high runes has been boosted. Keep this please.

Cons:
1. Prayer palas have been rendered obsolete because the a2 merc has a better prayer than he does and the auras won't stack anymore. Also Holy bolt doesn't heal enough.
2. Zealots/Chargers don't hit hard enough and don't leech enough life. There is very little good weaponry available to make melee pallys viable from about level 45-70 you'll likely be stuck using the same eth runeword loyalty naga because there is nothing in the unique or set arsenal to replace it until mid to late 70s. Melee pallys, and this is especially true for chargers, needs to hit HARD to compensate for the fact that they do not hit multiple enemies simultaneously like casters and other classes do.
3. The dps on Hurricane blows goats. I had a level 90 tornado druid and his hurricane barely did any damage at all to the mobs in Hell. Consider boosting dps by maybe 20-40% then it might actually be a skill worth having due to it's tiny radius.
4. That same druid got easily roasted by normal Diablo, despite spamming a level 38 cyclone armor during the fight. Cyclone armor either doesn't absorb enough damage, or maybe consider adding some lightning, fire and Ice sorb while active to make it do what it it supposed to do more efficiently. The boosting defense property was also a good idea and I hope that stays in next patch.
5. Rares and crafts both suck. They need to be boosted in power significantly.
6. Multi-shot/Guided arrow got nerfed too hard.
7. Wake of fire is OP af.
8. For the love of God, someone please fix that fucking extra strong fire enchanted glitch with the ancients. Levels 90s+ getting 1 shot in a5 nightmare on hc is no good.
I for one actually thought the whirlwinding mobs were a nice addition, but perhaps not quite so many, eh?

Offline Profile