Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 am

Post subject: Re: 1.8 feedback thread
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm 

hey bro, can you show me 2h spear/2 handle build ? i really love use spear
and Phoenix strike in think it is not good, with 3 charge, i only do the last charge, not include 1st and 2nd ???

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:38 am 

i have no time to play long, i only use HE to hack anh check skill, below is my opinions, tks for read
1. Druid
- Bear form has 10% HP more than Wolf form... and it is all ? So simply, i think both are "lazy" skill. My suggestions are :
+ Bear form : 30% hp than Wolf (after max Lycan), and Bear has +40% def, 20-25% dam more than Wolf
+ Wolf form : 30% faster run/walk, 35% faster attack rate, 25% more critical, more 20% AR
- Rabies max 20 skills, poisoned time still 8 sec ? is it weak ?
- How many phys dam on Fire claw/ Frost bite ?
- There is no difference between Fire claw and Frost bite ??? and both skill is single target hit, you know Zeal is alway the good choice for all class ! I think you should make them more effiective, can you edit them like charge up skill, but not need to finish, 3 phase with 2nd or 3rd has small aoe dmg.

2. Pal
- Holy auras are the same dame ??? what the hell is going on ? Lighting dam must be the highest, but 1-xxx, Fire dmg is average but xxx - xxx, cold is the lowest but has reduce monster attack/move speed.
- Pure Zeal (Zeal, Vigor, Defiance, Fana, Holy shield) has more dam than Pure Fury wolf build ? Zeal has 435 % ED and Fury has 350%, Zeal will have more dam from Fana (bonus from Might). You know in past, Zeal is extremely skill, my server 1.6, top melee totally is Zealer !
- Vengen dam is huge !
- Grisworld set is very strong !

3. Ass
- Dragon claw delay between each strike is too long, and it only attack 1 target, i have no ideal to use it for train, not effective as Zeal, my suggestions are reduce its delay, and it has 3 hit (not 2) and multi target

Other class i will post after see your reply.
tks for read, sory for stupid English !

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm 

bear has 24% more hp and def in 1.9

adding sias to wolfform doesnt help enough to be worthwhile due to how wereforms work with ias

wereforms already have enough crit and they get frw from feralrage, seems pointless to add more stats for them. if you want +999 to every stat on every skill and item go play 1.6. they are super strong already and will be even stronger in 1.9 since i'm buffing the base hp % on lycan and making maul and aoe attack and buffing fireclaws/frostbite/rabies damage.

why do fireclaws and frostbite need aoe? use hurricane or armageddon. why do all classes need to be the same? every class has different tools

i can make holyshock do the most damage again like before and then we will never see anyone play holyfire or holyfrost again like before

Quote:
i tested zealer vs fury druid in 1.9 with +30 skills

zealer maxed: zeal, might, fanatacism, holyshield, defiance. 100 skill points 838% dmg/808% ar/390% def/40% block/fbr/85% sias

fury maxed: werewolf, lycan, fury, HoW 80 skill points 770% dmg/935% ar/220% def/ 84% max life/69% crit/2% lifesteal/80% frw/330 life rep/28 life per strike

100 pt build vs 80 pt build. druid can still max one more skill. Wow when i type it all out like that then druid looks OP as fuck and paladin looks weak. Maybe i should nerf druid. Thanks for drawing my attention to this. :lol:

ed% on venge does not apply to the nova, only the main hit.

dclaw is crazy good already. better than zeal due to single target which is better vs bosses compared to multi hit zeal and the zeal AR bug.

So what i got from your post is zealer is weaker than fury.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:35 pm 

- i test with 20 all mail & support skill and Fury is lower dam than Zeal (combine with Fana).. how to get 700-800 % ED in 1.9 ??? Max Fury is 125, HoW and Werewolf is 225, total is 350 ? Zeal with max support skill ( Vigor, Defiance) is 310% ED, and Fana is 125%
- ok Fire claw/Frostbite is not need aoe
- Dclaw is too slow for leech although it has bigger dam than Zeal, although Ass get great ias. In 1.6 My ass get Dclaw = 35k, Zeal = 25k, but Dclaw is still very suck, the problem is leech : when you get Dracula, you need to have faster attack rate, i think when Ass do 2 times attack with Dclaw (4 hit), Zeal wil do 3 time (15 hit)...
- Holy shock dam is 1 to xxx, so it is very lucky to get highest dam ?
- "bear has 24% more hp and def in 1.9" or sorry, iam wrong ? i wil check again bro
- I think i real, Bear druid wil use Zeal for farm and vs Boss, the main problem is still leech, and Boss 's phys res usually lower than elemental.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm 

dclaw gets 5fpa and zeal gets 4fpa

but sin get clawblock/dsentry

i say sin wins

I think you missed my point on zealer vs fury

druid gets massive hp% and crit and spends 20 less skill points. not to mention you can get 3fpa fury vs 4 fpa zeal

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:19 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
dclaw gets 5fpa and zeal gets 4fpa
but sin get clawblock/dsentry
i say sin wins
I think you missed my point on zealer vs fury
druid gets massive hp% and crit and spends 20 less skill points. not to mention you can get 3fpa fury vs 4 fpa zeal

- OK that sin has clawblock/dsentry, Ok that Dclaw get 5 fpa but how long delay between each attack ? it is too long! My Dclaw (35k dmg) cannot tank Tobias, surrive for only few seconds, and i use Zeal, i can beat him more easily, the same way with other Boss (Diablo, Duriel...). And it is totally trash when vs mob
- OK Fury spend less 20 skill, use this for other skill, like Rabies :) yeah, but you know Pal will not invest many dex for max block, they will invest to Vit
-
So you can talk about some problem below :
- Zeal is more effective than Fireclaw/Frostbite, i and many people wili choose Zeal for Bear druid !
- Holy shock dam ? my suggestion about damage : Holy freeze = 4-5, Holy fire = 3-7, Holy shock = 1-10.
- Vengen ? neft or not ? i think this build is better than any Bear druid build
- About Rabies duration ?
- Phoenix strike problem, i can not do 3 charge when finish, only 1
- 2H weapon build ? how they can surrive ?

Sorry i have prejudice about pal because i see he is best choice for any player, in my server (1.6c) Pal melee is very popular, there is no Ass melee, only 2 Druid melee, 2 Bar melee and of course no one play Amazon melee, Nec melee...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:40 pm 

If nobody is playing a melee druid, then they have no clue how good they are. There are more hidden mechanics, items aren't quite as prevelant, etc, but to say that zeal > fury. Not really. As pointed out Druids have more hp, higher crit chace, etc. I much prefer melee druid over zealer (and i do play both).

If your sin is dying before a palidin, then there is no way you are taking the stats/skills needed to compare. The sin should easily outtank the zealer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:46 pm 

Pretty much what kramuti said. I was just going to say zealer is easier for noobs to play, but that doesn't make them stronger.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm 

but ClownCarVagina is dead so melee druids must be bad!

There are so many things that make fury muts strong right now, but they are super gear dependent (for dps at least) and are painfully slow at clearing trash. Those 2 components may make them feel like they're weak, but they are in fine shape. During my untwinked ladder reset run, I never felt OP, but I was almost always to at least be useful during boss fights, with a couple exceptions where I was just oak bitch (mostly due to me being a bit behind my party)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 pm 

Maul will be an aoe next patch. So, there ya go. Everyone play druid next patch.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:55 pm 

- The Sin use Zeal/Dclaw vs Boss is one character, i tested with Zeal and Dclaw. Zeal can tank Tobias in a acceptable way (consume 10-16 poiton), Dclaw die soon, leech is not enough because too slow :?
- In late period, clearly that Fury will stronger than Zealer , but Zeal stronger in early - medium, he will get more level/item 8-) ... Ok with kramuti that Zeal is more easily, "noob" will choose this build, not Fury
- In my server there is a guy, the best guy, he choose Vegen (for trash) combine Zeal (for boss), and he is top pro player )) so many guys want to become him, and the result is mass of zeal/vengen :o. BTW Grisworld is very good (not use boot and glove)
==> Mrawskrad, you can dont neft Zeal or buff Fury, but dont let Dclaw not change, Ass with Dclaw as main skill is more bad than any melee char (may better than Bear with fire/cold claw), people will use Zeal instead

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:03 pm 

Korlic has something buggy, wiped a 7k life sin (at full life) with 45% dr, and 230+ all resistances. Looked like I died from being close to him. Not sure, but nothing should be doing that much damage. Wondering if it's due to something with FE. maybe that should be looked into or removed, it seems to have been a bug in patches past.

And now my watch has ended. :( God damnit, dying to something out of control and not intended like that is infuriating.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm 

nguyentai44 wrote:
Ass with Dclaw as main skill is more bad than any melee char (may better than Bear with fire/cold claw)

Just because everyone on your server is jumping on the zeal/veng bandwagon doesn't make the other builds bad. Fclaw has been my main champ for every patch since 1.3 and it solos LoS pali, sorc, barb, and amazon on hardcore. Maybe instead of everyone trying to copy the good players, they should be creative and figure out how to make an unpopular build work 8-)

muleofal wrote:
Korlic has something buggy, wiped a 7k life sin (at full life) with 45% dr, and 230+ all resistances.

Last I saw korlic was leaping around at my golem... can some sc peeps test this please? That sin was beefy as fuck and she just popped.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 pm 

Yeah its FE ES korlic. Bugged 1 shots.

I still don't see why dclaw is considered bad. Its strong. It has always been strong. Clawblock is the #1 most OP thing in the entire game. Zealer might be FotM, but that doesn't make dclaw bad. This is a serious case of learn to play.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 pm 

- ok, so Dclawsin is bad because not enough gear, as i said, with same character, Dclawsin can not tank with tobias (clawblock ~47%), her gear is Natalya set, dracula and mara amulet, ring is dangoon => .. after that, switched to Zeal, and she killed him. When vs other sub boss, i see use Zeal is faster and more leech. In farming, use Vengen from shield Revenge is faster (combine Dragon flight)
- hmm i missed something bro ?
- there is 4-5 guy tried and abadoned Dclaw in my server, include me... so we are totally noobs :(
All my case is in 1.6c

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 pm 

nguyentai44 wrote:
All my case is in 1.6c

you realize you're posting in 1.8 feedback thread???

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 am 

yes, but i told before, i plảyed 1.6a-b-c, a bit on 1.7, and test skill for 1.9
hoping 1.9 will more balance, when Mrawskrad release 1.9 i will call my friend play it, now we play 1.6c

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
Yeah its FE ES korlic. Bugged 1 shots.

Let's fix it, don't care how but let's get it done.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:22 am 

The easiest thing to do would just be disable FE and be done with buggy as shit FE once and for all.

You can't give me feedback based on 1.6c man.....1.8 is totally different

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
The easiest thing to do would just be disable FE and be done with buggy as shit FE once and for all.

I really like the new on death FE fire thing, but I think we can find another way to work that in. I'd prefer to just wipe it so we aren't plagued with having to cheese ancients or worry about buggy 1-shots

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 am 

Yeah I feel the same way. The on death is cool but the whole modifier has so many bugs it seems. With ES and even with LE again, i have noticed. Sometimes it instantly 1 shots chars even with the new on death effect the way it used to. It's so damn buggy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 am 

- Phoenix strike problem, i can not do 3 charge when finish, only 1
and will Sin surrive with Chargeup skill ?
- 2H weapon build ? how they can surrive ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 am 

rofl...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm 

wof doesnt req 2 levels to skill

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 pm 

waiting for 1.9...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 pm 

waiting for people to finish 1.8

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:30 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
slappyNuts wrote:
In my playthrough I felt that tobial > andy, thrak > dury, and mithia > meph. I'd be down for a buff on all 3 of those act bosses on all 3 difficulties.

Yeah my initial rebalancing for 1.9 is finished just need people to test it. If you are interested.

I posted the text files for 1.9 before, but here they are again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9f6uda53k3ke ... s.zip?dl=0

You deleted link ? Can you show me what changelogs in this update, i downloaded it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm 

HC players have been having their toons get 1 shotted by ancients when they spawn with extra strong and fire enchant. Even with good resists, sorbs, and huge health bubbles, SPLAT.

Maybe consider a hotfix for this issue so HC players don't have to wait until next season to enjoy the game?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 am 

I think all 1.9 needs is to remove WW from mobs, make trash mob immunities possible to break with high lvl amp/conv/LR, and most importantly make Trap Sins great again. I don't think any spells in the game do less damage, or dps, or cause more triggers than Traps, and they have poop range with poop duration. Inferno trap needs to be removed and replaced, since the damage is not good anyway and it causes the game to freak out and instantly kill you with 200 triggers. If you remove the triggers off it then it will be too OP to just stack them on a boss and run around in circles. Make a Meteor Trap or something else that can be good for bosses and doesn't get you killed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
waiting for people to finish 1.8

1.8 is done

Server is empty. Waitning for 1.9 to get back into HU.

Any updates?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm 

Okay, I feel it's about high time I put in my two cents for this patch. Before I begin though, I would like to say that I like this patch in many respects, and the things it did right far outweigh the things it did wrong.

Pros:
1. The removal of most synergies was a good idea. I hope future patches use a similar model.
2. The bosses are challenging enough, but still doable for HC players like myself. I think this is the first HU patch in a long time where the bosses were in the proverbial "Goldie Locks" zone. Not too hard. Not too easy. Juuuuuust right.
3. The exp scaling also felt more like HU as opposed to last patch. Good job on bringing it back home.
4. I like the way Barbs have been given a single weapon mastery that applies to all weapons. Keep this idea in future patches please.
5. I really like the way the drop rate for high runes has been boosted. Keep this please.

Cons:
1. Prayer palas have been rendered obsolete because the a2 merc has a better prayer than he does and the auras won't stack anymore. Also Holy bolt doesn't heal enough.
2. Zealots/Chargers don't hit hard enough and don't leech enough life. There is very little good weaponry available to make melee pallys viable from about level 45-70 you'll likely be stuck using the same eth runeword loyalty naga because there is nothing in the unique or set arsenal to replace it until mid to late 70s. Melee pallys, and this is especially true for chargers, needs to hit HARD to compensate for the fact that they do not hit multiple enemies simultaneously like casters and other classes do.
3. The dps on Hurricane blows goats. I had a level 90 tornado druid and his hurricane barely did any damage at all to the mobs in Hell. Consider boosting dps by maybe 20-40% then it might actually be a skill worth having due to it's tiny radius.
4. That same druid got easily roasted by normal Diablo, despite spamming a level 38 cyclone armor during the fight. Cyclone armor either doesn't absorb enough damage, or maybe consider adding some lightning, fire and Ice sorb while active to make it do what it it supposed to do more efficiently. The boosting defense property was also a good idea and I hope that stays in next patch.
5. Rares and crafts both suck. They need to be boosted in power significantly.
6. Multi-shot/Guided arrow got nerfed too hard.
7. Wake of fire is OP af.
8. For the love of God, someone please fix that fucking extra strong fire enchanted glitch with the ancients. Levels 90s+ getting 1 shot in a5 nightmare on hc is no good.
I for one actually thought the whirlwinding mobs were a nice addition, but perhaps not quite so many, eh?

Offline Profile