Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm

Post subject: Re: my thoughts on 1.7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 pm 

I completely agree with Twilightdusk and the other vets!! and I would love to have access to each of the old patches, and really take the best of them and roll them all into 1 perfect version of HU, then I would really like to play more often.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 pm 

For those wondering who is next to get throttled by the community...a few have already said they want to work on it, but I would not put a lot of weight into that so early after a release. Maybe it will hold, maybe it won't.

Those that are recalling 1.3 as a beautiful patch, I encourage you to go back and read the old threads. The consensus was not quite what people are remembering. It wasn't bad per say, but it surely did have issues.

I will reiterate that I personally think that there is quite a bit in 1.7 that should be kept in future patches. In my opinion, use this as the base...change it drastically if you want, but A LOT was done under the hood, and giving new areas/monsters. Losing these sets everything back. And ffs if you are the one to do things, don't use Excel, as you will bork nearly every bloody file you save...this has been fixed more than once.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:33 am 

1.3 blew dicks too tbh fam.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:05 pm 

eulogy wrote:
I completely agree with Twilightdusk and the other vets!! and I would love to have access to each of the old patches, and really take the best of them and roll them all into 1 perfect version of HU, then I would really like to play more often.

Working on it. Doing a rebalance and I'm going through old versions looking at different items they had, how different builds functioned, and different features.

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile