Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Post subject: D2 HU 1.3b extremely annoying boss glitch
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:35 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEWyMYtgruo

has anyone encountered st like this? i mean seriously the purple guy just show up out of nowhere while we been fighting glasya sub boss making the game impossible to progress and we found it extremely annoying cause it happened twice in just a few days. I know this version is outdated af and theres nothing to do about it but so far the most challenging HU version we're played so yeah just wanna say it was like a slap in my face after hours of passionate and dedicated playing.

Last edited by tonyprince on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: D2 HU 1.3b extremely annoying boss glitch
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 pm 

yeah that's fucking suck.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 pm 

I forget why exactly that happen, but I think if glasya is in a far corner against a wall after you both die or leave the game, baal thinks she's gone when you re-enter so he summons the next wave. It's pretty rare, but it happens sometimes.

Try to get one of them in the top right corner and the other in the bottom left. The person that drags the boss to the top right just save/exit and run back. Hopefully you can stay on the bottom wall and fight one boss without agro'ing the other

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:03 pm 

What happened before Darkness was spawned. If slappy's inference is correct that you either died, or left when Glasya (or any other really) is too far away, then yes, Baal will sometimes summon the next wave.

There is also an occurence when a bone prison can be spawned beyond a wall. In that case, no bosses will be spawned, and he gets stuck in a decrep loop essentially. This effects all versions of D2LoD...though the specific things causing the behavior are slightly different.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:49 am 

I guess thats the case, im not gonna give up though, anyway thanks a lot for the tips guys.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:22 am 

Do you by chance have the readme for HU in your intallation? I think that the pre1.3 changes are in there somewhere. Would be nice to have them if possible. (PureRage made a post trying to gather all the old ones).

Offline Profile