Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Post subject: HU Solo Edition. I have a problem with the Juggernaut.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 am 

Hello, guys. Does anyone know how to get the ore drop from the Juggernaut? From what I have investigated, there should be two Juggernauts, but when I kill the first one I get nothing but a few unique drops, and that's it. Am I doing something wrong? I already have the rod and the amulet.

By the way, I entered the palace and went to kill whom I thought would be Horazon, but there was another "boss", like a summoner, and when I killed him I entered to this weird place with rooms showing a symbol, and a lot of red portals. At the end I reached the last room and found a golden chest, but I couldn't get to Tal Rasha's tomb. Is there a guide anywhere for that part?

I thank you in advance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: HU Solo Edition. I have a problem with the Juggernaut.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:58 am 

After killing the first juggernaut a red portal should open where he died-- your ore (among other things!) awaits inside.

As for the arcane sanctuary-esque area (name escapes me atm): that is indeed where you need to be, but remember gold chests usually signal a dead-end when found in an area required for progression. So keep on clearing through that area until you're able to find the end (you'll know it :D also that area's map is always the same, so try and memorize it). Good luck sir!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:38 pm 

Negator wrote:
After killing the first juggernaut a red portal should open where he died-- your ore (among other things!) awaits inside.

As for the arcane sanctuary-esque area (name escapes me atm): that is indeed where you need to be, but remember gold chests usually signal a dead-end when found in an area required for progression. So keep on clearing through that area until you're able to find the end (you'll know it :D also that area's map is always the same, so try and memorize it). Good luck sir!

Thanks a lot for the information. I will go back to the Juggernaut and see if the portal opens this time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:51 pm 

If a portal-spewing-boss or portal-orb-tower (thingy near Countess' tower, Maggot lair, etc) dies via Thorns damage, Holy Aura Pulse, or Blade Shield, then there will be no portal spawned and you're pretty much forced to remake the game to continue. Strive to make sure that the last hit on those targets uses another source of damage (so unsummon IronGolem and SoBarbs, run away if you're a thorns or BShield build, etc).

For ArcaneObservatory, yeah it's a bit of a maze, but a consistent one. To make sure we're on the same page, you should have gotten a wp in Palace level 1 (after Harem), Arcane Sanctuary has a portal-tower-thingy at it's entrance, one of the four directions from that portal-tower will lead to ArcaneObservatory (there's a wp at the entrance of this area), at the end of the AObservatory will be a fight with "The Summoner" who spawns a portal on death leading to a room with the Horadric book which when read will spawn a portal to Canyon of the Magi. Your quest screen will show the proper symbol for Tal's Tomb.

Offline Profile