Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm

Post subject: Recently downloaded d2 again, and HU...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:23 pm 

Curious if any of you veterans have any tips, pehaps a ventrilo server where some people who play hang out in?? I'm no noob to RPG's, WoW since beta ( since B.C. it has become to easy and boring ).

Simply put, this mod looks amazing, many new features and additions that separates it from normal D2, and I'd love to try to get into it, but none of my friends want to reinstall D2(too old, sucks, ets),and i was wondering if i could join the ranks of the community that is HU.

-Mike

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Recently downloaded d2 again, and HU...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 pm 

mike959 wrote:
Curious if any of you veterans have any tips, pehaps a ventrilo server where some people who play hang out in?? I'm no noob to RPG's, WoW since beta ( since B.C. it has become to easy and boring ).

Simply put, this mod looks amazing, many new features and additions that separates it from normal D2, and I'd love to try to get into it, but none of my friends want to reinstall D2(too old, sucks, ets),and i was wondering if i could join the ranks of the community that is HU.

-Mike

Hi Mike! Don't know that I'd call myself a vet but I like to play from time to time and host a couple servers here. Most people are pretty friendly so if you see them in a game just say hello. Before you know it you'll have a list full of friends to play with. There aren't really any organized chat servers that I'm aware of.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Recently downloaded d2 again, and HU...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm 

Yeah, just played a few games, everybody seems really nice, cant wait to lvl some more. (ps if anyone can help me and my friend mucho appreciado, whisper me ingame mike959)

Offline Profile