Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:38 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 996
Here is the changelog if Duff decides to put it up. Obviously nothing is nerfed because hurting characters in the middle of a patch would be a terrible idea and I don't think anything really needs nerfed at the moment anyway.

Any further suggestions could be added in until he decides to put it up.
~~~
-Fixed gems to be permanent on vendors
-Fixed heal pot formula to be 60% HP over 6 sec

AMA:

-Inner Sight has been improved; the formula for the physical pierce ("Amp") effect is now 4% + 1% every 2 hard points and 1% every 5 total levels. This means with 20 hard points it's an 18% Amp. At level 25 it's 19%, at level 30 it's 20%, and so on. In comparison, Necro Amp with 20 hard points is 23%, with +1% every 5 levels after.
-Changed scaling of Pierce and Critical strike to have more linear and direct benefits from both hard points and soft points and be slightly more effective overall.
-Fend now adds 1% DR per 2 hard points and 1% ele absorb per 5 hard points.

BAR:

-Increased damage of War Cry and reduced synergy bonuses from 20% to 18%. This is to help its usefulness early on and should even out to about the same end-game

SIN:

-Increased Wake of Fire, Charged Bolt Sentry, Lightning Sentry, and Death Sentry synergy bonuses from 12% to 15%
-Increased Wake of Inferno synergy bonus from 20% to 22%

PAL:

-Small increase to Salvation resist bonus
-Increased Holy Auras synergy damage bonus from 25% to 30%
-Greatly increased Sanctuary magic damage and increased synergy bonuses from 30% to 40%
-Added additional 1% DR to Defiance every 6 total levels, including soft points. This means at 20 hard points it adds 13% DR, 14% at level 24, 15% at level 30, and so on

NEC:

Improved Poison skills:
-Poison Strike: Damage increased, duration lowered to 3s
-Poison Vortex: Damage increased, duration lowered to 2s
-Poison Nova: Damage slightly increased, duration lowered to 4s

-Frozen/Shiver/Chilling armor, Enchant, and Shout increased to 10 minutes.
-Cloak of Shadows only darkens the screen for 1 second.

EDIT 7/14:

-Increased resists on Perfection
-Fixed Sigon's set bonuses (nobody noticed this?)


Last edited by Ensley03 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:52 am 

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 523
Like most of it. However, I'd like to FA, Chant and BO bumped to at least 10 minutes. 5 is just way, way too short. Also, I know Purerage did this in a data file, could you add in for CoS in the data file to have clientside duration show as 1-2 seconds. That way when cast the effect is there but your screen don't stay dark the whole time.

_________________
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits" Albert Einstein


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:06 am 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
Could you match the animation of meteor/after burn with the effect?
As it is it's kind of though to see and dodge.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:09 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 996
Kwikster, done and done, at bottom of notes.

Minu566, I'm not sure what that means - the burn duration is the burn duration. If you're encountering invisible fire then that sounds like a graphics issue.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:54 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
Other high damage spells like blizzard and volcano have big, visible animations that tell you - hey, gtf out of here.
With the radius increase on meteor it has become a lot more dangerous and difficult to avoid.
If you can increase the size of the warning animation as well as the explosion animation it would help to deal with it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 am 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
I just checked meteor and it looks perfectly fine when I cast it.
But somehow the monster meteor seems to have a bigger radius.
Not sure if I am imagining things now :? :?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:38 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:12 am
Posts: 202
Minu566 wrote:
I just checked meteor and it looks perfectly fine when I cast it.
But somehow the monster meteor seems to have a bigger radius.
Not sure if I am imagining things now :? :?


this was a problem a few patches ago, i could see it coming up again, it was when the hell temptress died and the meteors dropped i believe? someone look into this, this was so annoying for any caster, cast and run away as far as possible. just a broken spell

seems like somehow old issues are now popping up that have already been fixed in the past..


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:15 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 525
valkyrie synergy for magic arrow appears to only add 1% instead of 10% per point.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm
Posts: 1175
Location: Knoxville, TN
Still patching?

_________________
PureRage-DoD wrote:
Ze dictatorship hast simply changed hands ya?
Let us crunch ze numbers


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:20 am 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
Could you have a look at Soulmancer damage?
Even with op-jewels eg. free crafting/all capped absorb his damage was too hight for the health we had.
Could it be that Soulmancer hasn't been adjusted since health pools have been decreased?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 pm 

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 523
Just want to say thank you Ensley. Your fantastic patches have made this ladder season such a joyous experience. /sarcasm. Depsite it's flaws 1.6b was 150% better.Due to your lack of attention to details and testing, we're stuck with pots that don't work (might as well not have them) and numerous fauxpas through out this season. So much so it appears Duff has so little faith that he won't even do a server side update. Congrats on doing what no one else before has done, crippling HU. Not even the almighty Blue did what you did. No other patch in my time on HU has been so patched, none.

_________________
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits" Albert Einstein


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 am
Posts: 478
Nothing suprising here I see :D

We all knew what would happen :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: "The Pot Update"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
I told you all to go with mraw's patched

even boycotted playing.. but nooooooooooooooooo

so deal with it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron