Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am

Post subject: Repeat again 1 problem
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 am 

This is not first time i suggest, many times, but still 1 problem : char build balanced. Ok in this mod, PvP is suck and why you make a balanced mod for all build ?
My server has >30 players (usually active), i think it is good. And after ~2 month playing 1.6b HU, i see many problem :
1. Zeal, Vege + Holy/Fanta are best melee choice, there are ~ 15 melee char 8x/9x but only 1 Fury druid 9x and 1 WW bar 9x, the rest is Pal. The problem : Pal build is easy to train, strong when early to end, for more detail Holy aura is very strong damage ! Zeal/Vege do big damage, Pal has huge def/block...
2. Hammerdin is a noob, very weak build, mini dam ((, a pro tried with Hammerdin but he gave up when 8x.
3. Fire/cold bowazon is bitch, not many advantages. Because guide/multi bowazon is best choice, huge dam from 5x and extremely dam at 9x... Multishot is best for farm and boss ! When a team get phys bowazon, the only build they need is tanker, not caster anymore. I dont know, why you dont neft her from 1.6a ??? It is not fair for other build.
4. Dragon claw is suck, block bug and slow attack rate...
5. Some skills is noob, like Lycan, how lazy brain the modder have ? All res ? Very similar to other skill. And some skills : more def, more all res...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Repeat again 1 problem
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:39 am 

How many posts are you going to make on this ? saw at least two others as well, one of which was a double post.

if you run your own server, learn to make the changes yourself if you are not happy with the current build.

And it is "nerf" not "neft"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:57 pm 

Melee paladins are strong because vengaence is a ok clearing skill, not because they outshine other melee classes.

Hammerdins have been weak forever, since bosses started doing absurd damage and juvs were removed.

Fire bowazon is literally the strongest boss killer in the game right now via fire mastery. Clears decent because no fire immunes. Frost has always sucked, physical is in a dismal state. If your scroll locking a boss from three screens away ga could be considered broken i guess.

Dclaw suffers from being interruptible and having poor frames, that said da sins are viable melee chars, they just have nothing to clear with so why bother.

I do t like lycans design, it was changed to facilitate the removal of hp % buffa which i think is a mistake, but whatever.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:26 pm 

DClaw with max IAS (5 frame), but it's pretty slow, because there is a "rest time" after an Assassin swings her both claws.
Fury and Zeal attack 5 times and "rest".
DClaw with 2 times, it takes more time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:28 pm 

Fury and Zeal are not comparable to DClaw at all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:26 pm 

the_apologizer wrote:
Fury and Zeal are not comparable to DClaw at all.

Are you sure??? LOL!
Fury and Zeal give you more chance to leech/life tap, with more block from shield. DClaw blocks elemental skill, yes, but, with Phoenix Claw, your FBR still low.
Btw,in 1.6b, DClaw build doesn't give you a high damage, Last Wish is OP.
I think immune curse is good, but you can't use an Holy craft armor to get 100% Reduced Cursed Duration, it's not worthy. Instead, find charms.

In 1.6c, Darkness is fixed, DClaw gets boost. I thinks it's good point.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:38 pm 

... now all newbies select Paladin for tank... suck,

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm 

who's this pro who tried to build a hammerdin....

still really weird how more people arne't playing it... the bypass is still enabled right? It was turned back on in mraw's edits which was built on for this patch.....

you have smite and CB gear for bosses.. nigma and hammers for trash... its really quite powerful.... I'd be happy to show you but once again PoE > this trash right now.

Offline Profile