Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

Post subject: Cant create games
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:26 pm 

Me neither....I do notice that with the server issues it would be nice if people would not make mule games and just let them sit idle ...or even not make private games if possible so that others could play please and thanks.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Cant create games
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:52 pm 

I agree some people are taking up to 3 games such as Kannli has up 3 game 1 for 6hrs and 30 mins. another game for 1hrs 18mins and one for 9 mins. This is Bull Shit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:21 pm 

mrportertx wrote:
I agree some people are taking up to 3 games such as Kannli has up 3 game 1 for 6hrs and 30 mins. another game for 1hrs 18mins and one for 9 mins. This is Bull Shit.

You could politely ask him if he would take one down while in game. We all get frustrated at times like this, but ranting is not going to change much...like this...

Jozep wrote:
Me neither....I do notice that with the server issues it would be nice if people would not make mule games and just let them sit idle ...or even not make private games if possible so that others could play please and thanks.

I took about a day off, and luckily got a game last night with a party. When i noticed the server was really full (13-14) out of 15, and saw jozep comment, i left my solo game that was up for at least 4 hours...that I was actively doing stuff in...nobody was where I was in any other game. I still gave it up and just went to farm in an almost cleared norm game where hodgepodge folks were scattered about playing where they could.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 pm 

... and what we can do ?

this is really gay to make no games , what is happend to the servers here ? we dont got the problems 2 years ago

i want to get higher with my char but i try open a game for duriel like 2 days , and there are games up over 30 Hours :evil: :evil: :evil:

wtf....

Offline Profile