Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

Post subject: Return HU 2011x
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:25 am 

As everyone has long known about disappearance HU mod, I am sure that most of the server players have long forgotten and gone into a new life and perhaps someone has wives and children. I rememember on my fields such players as: [Dum] [slappynuts] [pappy] [kasia] [kev] [kannli] [mario] [iinflect] [asteroth]
and many others. You're gave me best time, helped me to reach the top in many ways. I am sure that many who experienced difficulties in life came to this server, forgetting about all the problems and troubles, I came in end 2011 after the 1.3 patch, the game is completely different.
The server has lived for more than 7 years.
After 2018, Duff for unknown reasons stopped adding to the server, perhaps his life has changed dramatically (I figured) but I'm sure that many ones dreamed returning the old time.
Patches 1.3 were the best most likely they were the work of Terry.
I suggest joining forces and bringing the game back ideally this 1.3
Who has some connections wit Terry or the person who is engaged in servers, the one that is interested.
Write your suggestions, because otherwise the server is unlikely to continue to exist, if the forum dies (on any day) then this will be the last era of game

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Return HU 2011x
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 pm 

https://discord.gg/kVRj2dMk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:01 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
https://discord.gg/kVRj2dMk

sup. Update url

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 pm 

Yeah I've said this for years. When it got to the patch where they moved bosses around for no reason at all and started making changes that no one wanted it kind of ruined game.

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 pm 

The last patch Terry did was 1.21z.
1.3 forward were community done.
1.5s were very well received.
1.6 is when it started to fall, and that is when we let newer people mod it.
The one with drastic changes hurt it a lot(think it was 1.7), though some very cool stuff was added, thought his was done by vets who had a different take on things.

Those that mod early got really gd tired of the community at large shitting on what was done, so they stopped bothering.

Offline Profile