Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

Post subject: For those who are still interested in Hell Unleashed.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:19 am 

Hi. I Want to let you guys know, that mod is still alive and in active development. Currently there are 2 branches:

Ensley is running his patch and realm, which has US and EU gs. Patch itself is quite decent and gets constant updates. If you are interested, come and join his discord channel- https://discord.gg/fpHdVJS74j

Silvermane is working on his own huge patch for over one year. According to leaks and teasers it will be very different from classic HU. For example, there will be no potions and regen is going to be passive (like in Aftermath mod). Definitely worth to check it out once its live. For last couple of months he was hosting oldschool stuff like 1.21z and 1.3. Realm has US, EU and Singapore gs.
Here is the link- https://discord.gg/hrH9vwN

Mrawskrad is currently inactive, but I really hope he will come back, get back into it and provide great patches again, as he was always doing.

Im not sure if I break any rules, but it doesn't seem like it matters at all at this point. Just wanted to spread info incase there are people looking to have some online HU action.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: For those who are still interested in Hell Unleashed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:44 am 

If things are vastly different, they should stop carrying the HU tag. It's really shitting on Soulmancer imo.

Do you have a link to Mrawskrad's discord, or another way to get ahold of him? Message me if you do please. Somehow I missed his direct invite when I havle logged on a few times over the last year, and the invite is now dead. I would like to get ahold of him again, since as you stated, he does damn good work.

You are not breaking any rules. It is good to see people still moddi these days. Just perdy crappy they are using branding to carry their own stuff, as it is very little like anything done here...ever.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:07 am 

That patch Ensley is hosting is actually a combination of old HU and new features that I spent a lot of time putting together. He wanted to host it so I told him he can but it's my work and I'll edit it as I see fit. He agreed and then over time him and his friends didn't like how hard it was (it wasn't). So, he deleted the server he was hosting for people, took the patch, started making his own changes (we all know how that usually goes) and pretended like it was his work to begin with. No one seemed to have any moral issues with that, including a few long time players. That combined with all the douche bags, man-children and cry babies I had to deal with when I modded for silvers servers have left a really bad taste in my mouth. So, because of all of that, I don't have much desire to mod publicly anymore especially when I usually just play by myself even if that's a on server.

I do appreciate the kind words and praise. A few others have messaged me on discord about modding again. If the original HU servers come back I may change my mind if people really want my patch.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:17 am 

Rix wrote:
Hi. I Want to let you guys know, that mod is still alive and in active development. Currently there are 2 branches:

Ensley is running his patch and realm, which has US and EU gs. Patch itself is quite decent and gets constant updates. If you are interested, come and join his discord channel- https://discord.gg/fpHdVJS74j

Silvermane is working on his own huge patch for over one year. According to leaks and teasers it will be very different from classic HU. For example, there will be no potions and regen is going to be passive (like in Aftermath mod). Definitely worth to check it out once its live. For last couple of months he was hosting oldschool stuff like 1.21z and 1.3. Realm has US, EU and Singapore gs.

Mrawskrad is currently inactive, but I really hope he will come back, get back into it and provide great patches again, as he was always doing.

Im not sure if I break any rules, but it doesn't seem like it matters at all at this point. Just wanted to spread info incase there are people looking to have some online HU action.

ty vm joined

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:43 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
That patch Ensley is hosting is actually a combination of old HU and new features that I spent a lot of time putting together. He wanted to host it so I told him he can but it's my work and I'll edit it as I see fit. He agreed and then over time him and his friends didn't like how hard it was (it wasn't). So, he deleted the server he was hosting for people, took the patch, started making his own changes (we all know how that usually goes) and pretended like it was his work to begin with. No one seemed to have any moral issues with that, including a few long time players. That combined with all the douche bags, man-children and cry babies I had to deal with when I modded for silvers servers have left a really bad taste in my mouth. So, because of all of that, I don't have much desire to mod publicly anymore especially when I usually just play by myself even if that's a on server.

I do appreciate the kind words and praise. A few others have messaged me on discord about modding again. If the original HU servers come back I may change my mind if people really want my patch.

Don't really blame you. Basically twice that someone has taken your stuff, and changed it all to their liking with zero cares about it. I would be up to play yours as is, or to help put something more together for the original servers.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:05 pm 

where is D2 mod system 1.03 hell unleashed by Terry McDonald
adapted for D2 resurrected.
i need this bad.
also how do i set up a online server so i can play it with friends

Thanks

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:24 pm 

Rix wrote:

Silvermane throws a temper tantrum when I suggest he learns how to edit D2R for his mod and kicks me from his discord. lol. I'm sure all 6 people who play his mod will love it.

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:41 pm 

kramuti wrote:
If things are vastly different, they should stop carrying the HU tag. It's really shitting on Soulmancer imo.

If Soulmancer doesn't want me to use the HU tag he can tell me himself, as hes a member/admin in my discord channel. White knights on dead forums should keep quiet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:38 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
No one seemed to have any moral issues with that, including a few long time players

On the contrary. I told him it was a dick move, and other people did as well. We were just hungry for some HU so we were playing on his server waiting for yours to go live. Then you banned everyone, including some of your biggest advocates like myself. I considered you and Brian friends and I enjoyed all the time we spent collaborating on stuff. Hope all is well and be safe in your world travels, sir.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 pm 

Gobo wrote:
kramuti wrote:

If Soulmancer doesn't want me to use the HU tag he can tell me himself, as hes a member/admin in my discord channel. White knights on dead forums should keep quiet.

Good to know he is an admin.
Last I checked, I am free to give my opinion whether you fucking like it or not.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:33 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
Mrawskrad wrote:
No one seemed to have any moral issues with that, including a few long time players

On the contrary. I told him it was a dick move, and other people did as well. We were just hungry for some HU so we were playing on his server waiting for yours to go live. Then you banned everyone, including some of your biggest advocates like myself. I considered you and Brian friends and I enjoyed all the time we spent collaborating on stuff. Hope all is well and be safe in your world travels, sir.

this is exactly wath happen... i would play mraw's version before silver/ensley because i feel they are the best and also the most well balanced even if i find it usualy hard for a newb like me !... huge respect for you no matter wath !

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:33 pm 

Hi.

Ensley launрcing a new season at 7. february, with some $ prizes this time around. Feel free to check it out.

https://discord.gg/fpHdVJS74j

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:23 am 

Hell Unleashed has a new patch and ladder reset coming up at 8. april. Money prizes for HC boss kills.
https://discord.gg/fpHdVJS74j

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:37 pm 

Hi.

Ensley realm having a huge patch and ladder reset next friday, 10th juny. Check it out if you looking for some HU action.

https://discord.gg/2xtmbgavT7

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:07 pm 

Hell Unleashed patch & ladder reset 7. october.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:34 am 

Hell Unleashed patch and ladder reset @ Saturday, February 11th at 11:00 AM EST.

Offline Profile