Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

Post subject: Hell Unleashed again before Ressurected D2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:45 pm 

Interested in playing hell unleashed mod again I was around for years until it died out I moved on. Not sure what state the server(s) and mod are currently at I saw some recent posts about the 1.21z patch but I haven't touched the game in about 10 years would need some tips for how to get everything going I remember a lot of steps to get it going.

ps i played with that -LmT- guy ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Hell Unleashed again before Ressurected D2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:17 pm 

The setup for any version is pretty much the same, so here's the setup for v1.7, but use HUv1.21z instead. The setup refers to webpages, here they are for v1.21z (there will probably be a few minor errors). If you want to use D2SE, then you'll need a D2SE_setup file for HUv1.21z.

Arimyth realm is hosting HUv2.1 currently, so to play v1.21z multiplayer you'll need to either play LAN games or join up with the Discord HU Community. There's a good chance they'll have a link for a complete file tree of HU, just in case you've lost your discs, or are having trouble with getting set up.

If you're low on ideas for a character, feel free to ask the folks in Discord, or consider one of the characters I enjoyed back in the day.

Here's a list of files hosted by Arimyth, in case you need them. It looks like the thread for HU1.21 might not include the updates or multiplayer versions, but those are available.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Hell Unleashed again before Ressurected D2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:17 pm 

Brevan wrote:
The setup for any version is pretty much the same, so here's the setup for v1.7, but use HUv1.21z instead. The setup refers to webpages, here they are for v1.21z (there will probably be a few minor errors). If you want to use D2SE, then you'll need a D2SE_setup file for HUv1.21z.

Arimyth realm is hosting HUv2.1 currently, so to play v1.21z multiplayer you'll need to either play LAN games or join up with the Discord HU Community. There's a good chance they'll have a link for a complete file tree of HU, just in case you've lost your discs, or are having trouble with getting set up.

If you're low on ideas for a character, feel free to ask the folks in Discord, or consider one of the characters I enjoyed back in the day.

Here's a list of files hosted by Arimyth, in case you need them. It looks like the thread for HU1.21 might not include the updates or multiplayer versions, but those are available.

What's the sence from these patches? if the seniors ones stopped working on the server, who has connections with the administration, write requests.

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile