Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

Post subject: Upcoming Skyrim Untold SE Mod guide.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 am 
Site Admin

My upcoming personal mod guide (Skyrim Untold) akin to Dark Lexy's LOTD, but offering a contrasting, focused, nuanced, and stylized experience. It's a lighter weight and user friendly alternative with the goal of building upon and enhancing all Skyrim SE has to offer I've been methodically working on this for the past year. A true enhancement of Skryim in all aspects with a focus on lore, immersion, visuals, music, sound, challenge, balance, consistency, fixes and sheer unhindered awesomeness.

Over 500 installed mods in this guide. I also supply the patches to resolve all conflicts thanks ElminsterAU Method, for a cohesive and stable experience. I have also included a number of my own mods that are currently available on nexus.

This guide will offer step by step instructions of all required downloads, installations, and settings...Overhaul it will be fairly easy and straight forward to setup, just time consuming with all the downloads. It is very important you follow these instructions and have patience.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Find me on discord if you're interested or have questions. Release should be in the coming weeks.

https://discordapp.com/channels/646949589894823947/

Offline Profile