Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

Post subject: if anyone has new low res for new patch to test
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:14 pm 

i would be utterly delighted to be able to attempt to play again.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: if anyone has new low res for new patch to test
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 pm 

Next patch I'm pushing out will definitely have the option for either installing as either high res or normal res (and in case of D2SE users they can just simply switch between both at will).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am 

I hope you mean by next patch you mean a patch before this coming reset.. Not to sound bad but it would have bean a better idea to make both Hi res and Low res downloads at the sametime so the hole community can test the changes...Sad the hole concept to fix the problems was just that not to get overly fancy ... The fix is great but don't understand the hole hi res thing plus all the new graphic pages . :?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm 

Asteroth wrote:
I hope you mean by next patch you mean a patch before this coming reset.. Not to sound bad but it would have bean a better idea to make both Hi res and Low res downloads at the sametime so the hole community can test the changes...Sad the hole concept to fix the problems was just that not to get overly fancy ... The fix is great but don't understand the hole hi res thing plus all the new graphic pages . :?
Baerk has said we will be having another beta test. Likely it will be to test both hi and low-res as well as confirming that a few bugs are ironed out properly. At first, I didn't like the hi-res. But, it does allow you to see further. I can go either way on it. I have noticed a bit more desynch than I do recall. Namelocking a monster and smiting him, then find myself running half-way across the map, and he wasn't even a champ/unique with tele :o

Offline Profile