Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

Post subject: D2gs Server and mod system ?
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:02 am 

Hi, am a big fan of this project of hellunleashed. From 4 days am trying to run d2gs server for mod 1.21z and i have some issues like
-i can run server only at my Lan and everybody connect to my routher, but my d2gs server even if i copy all requirement files from my diablo 2 folder works but crash sometimes when i play and i can not dress up my merc so i think mod is not install properly even if i click install d2mod setup (aha and this is windows 10 pro)
-my frend(he use different internet connection) can jon to room inside my closed battlenet created at my compuer but my realm down and game try still connecting and download character (fail after 20-30 sec)
-i have opened all requirement port so please someone can help and guide me? thx

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: D2gs Server and mod system ?
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:32 am 

Have you already tried these instructions:
http://pvpgn.wikia.com/wiki/D2GS_Server
They look pretty thorough, but I don't have experience setting up d2gs, so I probably won't be able to contribute more.

Keep in mind from those instructions that you'll want the patch_d2.mpq from the Mod rather than from LoD, and that you'd want NormRes NoMusic versions of mpq files.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 am 

thx for answer Braven and yea finally i set up pvpgn and this works fine i can create game from outside. Now i want to ask for D2gs

how to create file host for specific modification, like i want use mod 1.21z i have winmpq i check filehost from duffber post and this looks different like normal path please someone can help ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:15 am 

Hey guys finaly i up realm for 1.21z and for now works only at hamahi because i have dynamic public ip right now. But in next few weeks i will change this for static ip coming with new business broadband :) this is still hellunleashed and i will only host this great mod :) P.S. -Great respect for the people who created this mod

Offline Profile