Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

Post subject: Bosses encounters.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:01 pm 

Frozen and fire orb are insane. Why almost all bosses got it? This skill should have on many bosses delay like 6second.
Some bosses could use armagedon i like this on azmodan but it trigger even on him not so much. But dont make armagedon last for to long period of time 30sec is fine.
Baal fight is pretty much flawless i like it.
Diablo could prison i feel he s to easy to kite.
Andariel need aoe fire spell that would cover whole map and just force people to use tp or rip. Big ass meteor shover covering whole room so only luckily u could avoid death. This spell is still or not in medianxl mod. Pretty much anyone ran away when andariel used it.
Duriel if tanked is joke he need some strong ctc% against melee. Frost nova/poison cloud.
Mefisto could have ctc% teleport i feel it s to easy to avoid deadly lightning. Some weak Thunderstorm could be funny to stun also ^^.
Izual could summon clone.
Nightmare challenge is abscure only orbs orbs death. Pretty much impossible on hc.
Diablo mini bosses aspecialy poison one need buff.

Do not know boss AI is working.
Is it possible to put sequences of spells or all are random/based on % chance to cast by boss ?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Bosses encounters.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 pm 

Orb variants have been removed from most bosses in my edits and all bosses have at least 1 new spell.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 am 

No more Frozen Orb Unleashed? I appreciate that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:53 am 

Mhmmm not like i hate orbs. I love them but but... they should have delay 4sec atleast. 1 fire orb is enough to one shot 6k hp sin with 79%res and 16% absorb on nightmare challenge.(2,5/4 distance of orb standing position) He spam them 3 in row even without cooldown. It's like impossible to stand even in range of amazon arrow. Overall i like orbs but not that it exist on 80% bosses and some got so crazy cast rate that they make it double. I would not remove orb from all bosses cuz they would be to easy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:50 am 

^ running around with a 6k hp and only 16 absorb may be your issue there bub. switch to a shield to get more sorbs and throw on a dwarf.. you'll be at least 30 up.. and get some oak / bo so you're over 10k hp that will reduce the one shotting so sorbs will actually matter.

No orbs are really that powerful as long as you are prepared until hell then it just becomes impossible.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 am 

There's 0.27-0.2 difference. Claw block is perma stun on fire orb that's reason it s piece of shit skill against those orbers.

Offline Profile