Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Post subject: since hacks are now so prevalent how bout....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 pm 

a few edits that won't give anyone an unfair advantage

For instance how bout an autoparty script so i don't have to switch back and forth when i play with chanter/ boer/ fa sorc or just a autoparty all in hc. If the script were to be written I would love a method to exclude certain accounts or even just char names. So we dont have random pkers being a pain in the ass due to autoparty.

How bout a script for when someone reaches a certain level (ie 99 in hc) the script says congratulations.

This ones kinda dumb but an auto chant script for sorcs and let us chant all in town.

How bout a bo script that states how long the bo will last when he bo's. Or, even better when he boes have it auto set a statement that the bo will run out in " xx seconds " ie as a pre warning so I dont die on mephy cause I forgot fresh bo. The script would call out bo will be out like 30 seconds before it runs out. Make this number changable via notepad or some shit like that ie like in tribes 1.

Everyone else feel free to post your ideas, but the key thing here is that you do not have an unfair advantage over those who don't use the script.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: since hacks are now so prevalent how bout....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm 

*glares at the MHer* (you know who you are) (its not pappy lol)

i think the chant in town thing was discussed during the implementation of last patch, don't remember what the conclusion everyone came to was...

i think the BO thing sounds pretty cool, but i think the person who would need to write the script would just tell everyone to use the /timer that everyone seems to forget about

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: since hacks are now so prevalent how bout....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:43 pm 

i use that timer constantly , I'm talking about a script that would make my boer say "bo will be out in 30 seconds" before it runs out, automatically timer based on last time he actually bo'd . So when I forget to set timer it automatically does it for me

Offline Profile