Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

Post subject: Idea with Skill books
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm 

Make these drop random in a5 and make them as rare as a zod drop.. I know most would say this is op but its not it just opens doors to hybrid chars late game when the game tends to be a grind .. Just an idea .. 8-)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Idea with Skill books
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 pm 

haha that'd be like the skill tomes in d1

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:24 pm 

Yup.. :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 pm 

So after farming for a few months you would have lvl 80 skills? No thank you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm 

More skills endgame seems like a bit of over-kill in my opinion.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:00 pm 

How many zods do you really find each season?? Keep in mind the idea is these drop at a zods rate there not going to rain out of the sky.. so think before you post..
Ask your self this what rewords do you really get in this game anymore what 5 soul shards.. anni ..hell sammy charm..and then a heart.. After that you char is done ..Here is the fact when that dev team killed Skill charms they also killed the trade seen aswell(great Job there)and to boot over half the community quit this mod after that went on..

So here we go you all realize taking skillers out cuz they were op..Then put a tun a skills on gear lmao.. then say that game needs to be harder and in fact all you guys did was make the mod easier then what it was before by all these op crafts items etc..In reality all those guys did was make a big mess of things..

My point here is there needs to be more rewords for your efferts or people are going to loose interest in the mod cuz the end game is the same old same old grind.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:46 pm 

why don't you offer up some suggestions and try to back them up. Debate you're point of view without this blob of you're all dumb i'm smart routine. You just posted suggestions adding skills to many items. Now you say "So here we go you all realize taking skillers out cuz they were op..Then put a tun a skills on gear lmao.." a bit contradictory eh? Not to mention these skill books adding even more skills.

btw, I've traded 100's of things this ladder.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm 

I have made suggestions about skill gc's in the past.. I even said make them lvl 90 and drop at a zods rate aswell.. well i was told its still op .. I'm really tring to figure out what in the hell to do with the trade seen sence skillers were removed the trade seen is dead and has bean for some time now..

To me there isn't anything in the game worth to trade for .. farmin 95's isn't all that hard ... I found farmin skill gc's much more of a challenge then 95's...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am 

This is the problem: given enough time to find the right items, the good character builds will ALWAYS be too good.

I was saddened and slightly shocked to find out skill grand charm's do not exist anymore when I came back to HU.

What they could is create a few more charms (have them be uniq?) that are "Carry 1" like all the other specialty items. Charms in normal could drop +1 to a specific skill (BO, fireball, teeth etc). Charms in nightmare could drop +1 to a skill tab, and charms in hell could drop +1 character.

Another possibility is each level 1 character has some sort of "Essence Charm" that has cube recipes to give to the Essence, that you can give mods to via recipes...and would be like building your characters "selfness" up. For example, you could make a recipe for the charm that adds +10 dexterity to it, and you need to find 3 recipe ingredients for it. Not sure if it would be possible to do it more than once (meaning, use a 10dex recipe on the charm, and say later add a +50 life mod via a recipe, making the Essence Charm have +10 dex and +50 life mods on it).

Offline Profile