Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Post subject: Spirit of Barbs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:11 pm 

This sage on higher lvl items such as Metal grid and Wisp are to low of lvl .. Spirit of Barbs life in hell is to low.. To fix this I would increase there lvl to atleast 10 so they live abit better without making it to op..Oak grants its self more life as the How grants its self Dr% and pdr the Sob has really no protective qualitys other then thorns..
I don't believe a lvl 70 Rw (Bramble) should have a higher lvl sob then the elite jewely... Just my thought on this... 8-)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Spirit of Barbs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:17 am 

From my experience, the other sages are all pretty bad too if coming from charges, especially if you're melee, since they often just come up to melee range to check out what's going on and then get 1 shot. Does Oak actually gain more life from it's aura? I assumed it just "was" the aura.

The only real use I can see from these is if you're in a group as a ranged class and don't have a Druid maxed in that Sage. Even if you're a Druid with max spec in the Sage, they still float to the front and die for no reason sometimes, so the charges obviously aren't going to be very durable.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Spirit of Barbs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 pm 

Just tested this today.. In normal the SoB has psn immune and in hell it doesn't.. All summons and sages get better as the diffaculty increases .. except this sage.. Granted it gets the life but not the bonus's it should to psn ..This needs fixing to make the sage worth while.. 8-)

Offline Profile