Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

Post subject: Suicide Branch wand needs fix
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm 

The 10% CTC Fanatic Enslaved is really bad. It is a hilarious idea and I was so excited to see suicide guys, but they are beyond terrible and need a fix in a big way. It seems as if they only have 1 hit point, because they instantly die to anything even in act 1 normal. Also, if they ever make it to their target, the explosion seems to almost always miss due to a very very small radius, and when it does land, it only takes a gargantuan beast in a1 normal down about half. That's like a 25 damage explosion. I was using this in the Cold Plains and was very sad at how ineffective they are even at that very low level.

I suggest reducing the CTC to maybe 2 or 3% and significantly improve the monsters. They should be made invulnerable (since they kill themselves on contact) and should do damage on par with at least the item's level of 45, which means they should take any a4 normal monster down to half or more, which seems fair with a lower CTC.

I'm not sure if it's possible to make CTC revived unit procs scale in anyway with player or difficulty level, but that would be really great if it could be done since pretty much every other CTC revived unit is fairly useless as well, but this is by far the worst one.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Suicide Branch wand needs fix
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm 

HP of the summon is based on difficulty it's used so they had HP of a5 normal suicides IIRC.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Suicide Branch wand needs fix
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:51 pm 

Bear in mind too, they're doing what they're designed to do. Much like if you move in WSK to avoid them, monsters have same effect.

Offline Profile