Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

Post subject: just an idea
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm 

have you ever thought of having new creatures to fight on more areas just like the berserker in act1, wyrm act 2, seraphin act 3 etc...
Was thinking, sometimes killing just mobs and mobs become kind of rutinary till you get to bishibosh, corpsefire, rakanishu, eaglebitch, thornlord, act4 wp guys, etc.

Why not add some guys like zerkers but all over the acts, no need to be new graphic, but reduce an amount of mobs and add 3 unique bigger fallen with a big bulb of life and much more dmg for example, and the guys like bishi and raka with their crew much more life and dmg, compensating the less quantity of mobs with more exp on the biggies.

For example on act5, this would help so much the lag, on tundra less mobs and 5 biggies wandering around with huge life bulb and big dmg output, something like more anodized elites around acts with more life but w/o such sickness with his frenzy but great damage :p Turrets like act2 harem turrent with life bulb like act bosses instead of catapults etc

so the idea its mainly less trash more fightable guys, just an idea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: just an idea
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm 

people like tundra for farming though, loss of monsters concentrated, lots of drops etc. otherwise its interesting.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:37 pm 

Once we get this live and testing is under way I can focus on adding more content and depth to the mod. I have many Ideas to make the game much more interesting but, adding new things with current imbalances trying to be fixed can skew results.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm 

yeah i totally agree, as i told Baerk before long some months ago, one thing at a time its better when you seek for balance.
this was just one more idea i needed to throw, just like many others on the past :) great stuff has been done for the game on the recent patches, just need to chill out against the pressure of the people and take the time necesary

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm 

bit off topic but could someone help me instal the user made package, i got a post there not sure i did it right.

Offline Profile