Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

Post subject: Bump level 95s to level 90?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:52 pm 

Based on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2413 it seems that people may want end game gear to be accessible at lvl90 rather than 95.

If so, lets make all end game gear accessible at that point rather than just some of it for consistency.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Bump level 95s to level 90?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 pm 

92-93 IMO as you could use them in a4-a5. And griding from 93, as you most likely would be in a5 around that, to 95 isn't cool - for melee chars at least. On the other hand 90lvl being max level is no good also - as next items are 95(eye) and 99(heart, brain) - but these 99lvl charms are only trophies. Templar's is 92 ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 pm 

I have absolutely no problems with current level of availability on gear as it is. There is enough gear leading up to that uber l33t piece, it shouldn't be changed. In my opinion, it only means you char will be that much stronger a little earlier. 5 levels is not a huge difference. Also, wouldn't that mean those pieces would drop sooner in the game as well? Goes against adding difficulty in as so many here are preaching about.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm 
Game Server Host

I'm not keen on lowering the level of them though. you are usualy 94-95 by the time you can find them so any lower just makes twinking easier. You can get away without them, I'd say they are more a desire than a need.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 pm 

i don't agree with this thats part of the game getting up to later hell to find the 95's to early the game will get boring a lot faster and players will quit sooner cause they have all the 95's and char will just be able to get stronger earlier and that also going to get boring fast i think 95's should be left 95 cause they are also known as the elite rare dropping items this would change them to just any other drop.. and yes it will make most of hell easier to get through and hell should be harder to get through just my thoughts on this....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm 

Just a little note on DarkForce for those of you that want to remove the Siren reanimate on it . Get your facts straight first Sirens DO NOT cast curse's at all they cast energy balls and meteors and also melee.. And are by far one of the best reanimates on the lvl 95 Items .. Really i think the % chance should be raised from 5% to 10% to reanimate as a Siren..And before you all scream i'm wrong stop amping everything in the game with you tele necro with the a1 merc and see for your self... :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm 

they have amp/weaken/blood mana and their own meteo/bolt to use

Offline Profile