Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

Post subject: Character build Almanac
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:46 am 

Please post what builds you have used and if they work for you.

Werebear mauler with shockwave worked well as tank but not as good as dual claw sin (although sins recently not nerfed a bit). I was soloing most the game on multiplayer but couldn't do bosses. When I was partied for bosses I ended up being oak bitch because I couldn't take the Dmg.

Bone necro was really fun. Also speccing into the spirit swords is crucial. You need a lot of defensive bonuses because I was quite squishy. You gotta max amp for party-boss fights (it's your responsibility).

Healadin was really really fun. I even let my a2 merc solo bosses while I healed. Max holy bolt, synergies, defiance, prayer, holy shield. It is a tanky and fun char. Not sure how good it is solo.

My friend played a rabies Druid with poison creeper. That is a really great solo build because the Aoe Dmg is nuts. Not very good for bosses tho because when you hit you only re-apply the psn Dmg. So you have to hit and kite.

Light java zon is a great balance between Aoe Dmg for single playing and also single target Dmg for bosses. Max light and synergies, crit, Valkyrie. At least 1pt in all passives.

I want to play elemental Druid for new patch. Any info?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Character build Almanac
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:34 pm 

Vengeance/Conviction paladin. Really strong when played with elemental groups. Currently level 50. I've made some sacrifices in skill choice that has reduced my damage output for the sake of the party. My gear is mostly shit, but I'm making a lot out of a little + sets I can gamble. My damage is low, but the survivability is incredible. I was able to facetank all of the seal bosses, as well as Mephisto, and had enough health regen to not need to use pots against Diablo if I dodged his skillshots. Would recommend thus far.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:53 pm 

jerv wrote:
I want to play elemental Druid for new patch. Any info?

my fire dudu is raping

I made a str barb and he was actually doing great, raped andy, raped dury, just couldn't leach through meph's damage so his run ended there. The reds were freakin awesome from the str buff tho, really really fun build

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:46 pm 

frenzy barb is insane.

Offline Profile