Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

Post subject: Lightning Javazon tips needed
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:34 am 

Hello guys. Can you guide me on how to level my lightning javazon cause I made one after having a Melee paladin. The javazon is pretty strong but compared to the paladin, i'm having a hard time keeping my health up and avoid dying cause my life steal don't get me a lot of hp. Any tips you can give me for levelling my lightning javazon? My paladin stood toe to toe against the monsters.

She's currently 36. Also which should I mainly use, lightning strike or lightning fury?

Thank you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Lightning Javazon tips needed
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 am 

LF isn't really a low level build. You'll start doing well around level 45 and on if your gear is twinked, but around 36 expect to suffer. Use LF on the big/tight packs, lit strike&CS to clear up stray mobs. As far as keeping your health up I can't offer much advice early on. Prayer merc maybe, but that's likely to die a lot without constant attention. Towards endgame you'll get most your life back via Head Hunter's Glory life per kill mod if you're any good.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with LF but it's a trash mob clearing build. Pretty mediocre(at best) vs bosses. Just stack as much lit pierce, skills, and elemental lit mastery as you can(in that order), and you'll be clearing trash faster than most.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 am 

drrod wrote:
LF isn't really a low level build. You'll start doing well around level 45 and on if your gear is twinked, but around 36 expect to suffer. Use LF on the big/tight packs, lit strike&CS to clear up stray mobs. As far as keeping your health up I can't offer much advice early on. Prayer merc maybe, but that's likely to die a lot without constant attention. Towards endgame you'll get most your life back via Head Hunter's Glory life per kill mod if you're any good.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with LF but it's a trash mob clearing build. Pretty mediocre(at best) vs bosses. Just stack as much lit pierce, skills, and elemental lit mastery as you can(in that order), and you'll be clearing trash faster than most.

should i hunt for life after kill ring or something? i got some magic find items maybe i should hunt for one. does it matter whoever equips the magic find items? cause i plan to hunt the item with my paladin who has hsarur's(sp?) set and angelic set. also, where should i hunt these items? any good places for act 1/2?

thanks a lot.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 am 
Game Server Host

for easy Norm/NM just gamble a rare circlet with res, dr/mdr and jav skills if your lucky. Res and pdr/mdr will be fine till you roll another one/find one. Fill with diamonds (flawless till 44 then up to perf)
Get 2 levels and ask around for angelic garb and stick another diamond in that, until you can ss ele craft an armor and put 4 diamonds in that.

That should see you through till at least late a5 NM. You'll wanna switch the PDR/MDR stuff out at for the NM baal quest (maybe) and deff for hell. Dont worry about that yet though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am 

Ghoulhide bracers lvl 55, redemption aura oskill, 20 mana/life per kill, this item will help you a lot. Just run redemption and shoot everything, get some mana at your gear, maybe sapphires so you have enough mana to cast fury, maybe even craft some amethyst boots, it adds a lot of mana potentially.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 pm 

For early/mid game items I'll throw up some suggestions.

Helm-tarnhelm>radiance/lore RW>+3 jav rare circlet
Armor-whatever really until heaven's garb comes around
Belt-lenymo>TGods
Weapon-Start checking all rare and white javs starting around A3 or so. Look for the +3 jav mod, triple socket it and stuff it with topaz.

As Kruno touched on you're gonna want to save up your amethyst gems ASAP to craft some caster gear. Being that you're playing single player it can be a bitch to craft an exceptional item in normal but I'll give ya a few hints.

The gloves/boots/shields especially are a must for mid game play, the automods are just insane(http://sites.google.com/site/hudatabase ... ster-craft). Problem is early on getting the Pgems to transmute into a Starstone amethyst to craft the exceptional version. Also acquiring a magic exceptional item is sometimes a bitch.

Best way to get the gems early is either a gem shrine via a flawless, or get lucky on a Hell Forge. Flawless gems also start dropping around the end of A4. You'll need 3 perfect amethyst to get one exceptional craft so it isn't exactly easy in normal, but the items can last you all the way to Hell. To get the exceptional magic item either keep a look out around mid A5, or you can gamble them earlier as long as your level is sufficient. You'll wanna look for magic demonhide boots, demonhide gloves, and a defender shield.

This may seem like a big explanation but I figured you're pretty new so I tried to cover it all. Updating your gear is very important in this mod and these few items will make a huge difference for an early game caster.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm 

If you're lucky with runes, make Peace runeword shael thul amn, it adds 2 amazon skills with some other nice mods and its lvl 29

Offline Profile