Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

Post subject: Class builds.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 am 

Hi im new. (TY slappynuts for bumping thread on TL.)

I was wondering about some builds for certain classes, and if they were even viable as a build.

Thanks in advance for the help :-)

ATM im going bowzon with multishot / strafe maxxed out, not sure what to max after those :P It seems to be ok atm..any suggestions?

1) Elemental druid. Going hurricane w/ what? I hear alot of talk about frostbite.

2) Assa. I saw an assassin literally raping A4 yesterday, was a mix of martial arts / the other one. (not traps :P)

3) Zeal / Fanaticism pally. Would that work out with this mod? What skills? Any other builds for a pally? :P

4) Necro. I hear curses are the way to go. But as u can have more then one of ur golems at a time here, can i max out golems and just have a few in each of the curses?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Class builds.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 am 

If you're playing sc then you can afford to invest into dex and she will make a great trash clearer (multi zon)

skellimancers are the more popular build over golems, but my main this ladder is golems And it has Been fun. Blades are pretty essential for being useful in boss fights, And you really only need 1 pt into curses (although people will love you if you max amp / lr)

can't comment on the other builds since I haven't made them, although I've seen some cool ele Druids and savage assasins, and only seen zealers hang back in a corner and be aura bitch

cheers ^_^

Offline Profile