Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Post subject: Re: Returning and in need of Help :)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:26 am 

The 3 classes that I'm familiar with from my experience that you listed are Poison Necro, Bladesin and Fury Druid. Keep in mind, I played HC ladder for a while, but primarily play single player 1.21z. I haven't played 1.3 at all, and am unfamiliar with the changes.

The last time I played a poison necro, which granted was quite some time ago, it did outrageous damage. An absolute beast at killing trash and really not too horrible of a boss killer either, earlier on that is. I think my poison necro got stuck at Nightmare Baal in single player.

Bladesin made it to hell, and was my most competent boss killer by far. This too was a while ago, over a year ago for sure. But the leach, range, and damage of my bladesin destroyed most bosses. It was a blast, and probably the strongest character I ever had.

I'm playing a fury druid right now in single player. From my experience, they're pretty awful and slow until you hit 28 and can start equipping the Tancred's set. The halberd is just so damn powerful. I destroyed Duriel with it. Could've just sat there and leached off him and never died. It was awesome. I had a fury druid on the HC ladder that died at 76 I think I couple ladders ago. It was a great tank and an effective killer. Really a good combination. Not the greatest trash killer or boss killer, but rarely died and could eventually bring down just about anything.

Hope I helped a little bit!

Offline Profile