Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Post subject: next character
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 pm 

hey... it's fun... i came to hell unleashed not a long time ago... ive done a poison zon... already 68... bad equip but funny... but i want to start something new ... but i had some question for people on the forum... wich would be the best ... or just... viable ... id see much for something that could solo most of he's time and make drop and boss... in solo... i got some idea...

- war cry barb with an item finder skillz maxed
-wind druid ( artic blast )
- meteor sorc
-dtail sin

i never made any of these characer before... so if you said wich one is the best you might... post in time some hints for play an wich skill would be the best to up...

and im interested in something... for my poison zon... what would be the best merc ?... i up a act5 bear one... i thought it maybe help tank... but with is lvl 62 and not bad gear... he can't kill the boss before diablo immune to poison¬¬... so what would be the best for me ?... to kill like these... boss immune...??..

thanks for all advise of everyone... help me to choose im very interested of what you think... so post here :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: next character
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 am 

a3 hell cold merc can kill moloch in hell with good gear and juvs

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm 

but im only lvl 68 ... can he kill it in normal ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm 

WC barb, need good mana pool, and pretty good caster items. Somewhat hard route to go in SP imo.

Arctic blast, specialized, stands in one spot, hard to get the things behind the monster you are aiming at to get hit...depends on how you play if this is for you or not...you do get other skills to offset this part though...dunno

meteororb sorc, you need a tank, or a high damage ele merc (other than fire)

dtail sin, you probably need a clue as to how they work. Willing to read a bit, and think about wtf they say about 'em?

I just don't know enough about what you like, or don't, to make a real suggestion.

I have had fun playing a hydra sorc (beware the warmth to firebolt synergy is not currently working properly...you could fix it easily enough in SP though). I did pretty well up through NM. Hell, it was hard to say since some in the party were pretty well twinked out...didn't seem horrid so far though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 am 

for the wc barb... i never play a barb... so... i pretty like caster and it's look funny barb WC... but id love drop too... and the skill for item finding look nice in this game... so id like try that way...

for the game play... i be versatile so ill find a good way to play it...but can i solo and do boss with artic blast like that?... or the hits is too low... and for skillz... what should i up ?... artic / cyclo armour/ hurricane/ oak... a synerg to hurricane or up like bear for a tank?

sin is just look to have a freakin great hits shot... so i just wanna see what people tell about... if game play fun or pretty and tactical...

hydra sorc always seem to me crazy... always want to do one... but it seem to be a slow play so i don't know... but in case of all character here... i don't know what to up :P...

but wind druid / wc barb are pretty much my interest one... so if you someone can post the skill tree to up ( a skill for solo boss and make some farming and solo barelly most of he's time plz )...

so thanks to you... it made alreay more clearly what i want XD!...

thanks to everyone to help and continue post :)

Offline Profile