Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 am

Post subject: Tk sorc.. but heres the catch.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 am 

I'm going to build a Tk sorc but It's going to be on HardCore. I realize that on SoftCore the build is pretty simple. On HardCore it gets a little complicated... due to the mana burn bug.

So the question really is - how to build a Tk sorc on HC to the best survivability possible? The main reason I am asking this question is because I'm not familiar with Tk sorcs or sorcs in general being a HC player. I don't understand how Energy Shield works in detail so therefor I'm confused on how to build it.

I need some advice. I'm not asking anyone to compile an entire guide here on the Tk HC Sorc but someone with experience can certainly help.

I've heard of one on HC who put quite a bit in dex , energy and very little vital which I disagreed with due to the mana bug. One hit you go bye bye. Of course higher block reduces the chance of being hit. So this is definitely an opinionated topic that can go any way which is another reason I'm asking for different opinions.

I'd appreciate opinions on

1) Stat Allocation
2) Skills after TK/ES/CB/LM
3) Gear
4) Charms

You have to remember the catch when considering all of the above.. This is on HC and survival is essential.

I would like to point that regarding gear.. some things will stay the same as on SC.

Those things include Griffon/HHG/Templars/Fathom - the rest is the big question.

Again.. I appreciate all the advice as always. Thank you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Tk sorc.. but heres the catch.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 pm 

UPDATE: Came up with my own guide. I think I got it lol. Was going to be a confusing topic anyway.

Offline Profile