Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 pm

Post subject: Question about the A1 merc
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 am 

Hello,

I played a little on the last ladder of Diablo HU as a necro and lved till lv 82, so at this lv the gear my merc got was "ok" and I was a little familiar with the stuff she needed.

But now now I'm lv 92 and I'm a little lost with the high lv gear as it's new for me :) as a Summoner necro my merc doesnt suffer too much of survivability as she's protected by my skeletons and I got the BO lv 15, she's currently using :
- Windforce
- razor belt
- full elemental set to cover the rings & amu
- Corpsemourn armor
- Naj helm socketed with +IAS & resists jewels
- War traveler boots
- crafted Blood gaunts with CB & LL

The stuff is not too bad but could I have your ideas of the best stuff I could aim or guidelines please ? I wasnt able to find the links on the old forum but anyway as now the +skill is useless it should have change a little.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Question about the A1 merc
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 am 
Game Server Host

load her up with dex. Change the armour for a holy craft with 4 uber/ms emeralds, change the helm for a circlet with +dex and all res, then put 4 uber/ms emerlds in it. can stick with ele set for the res is you want. I've used it on an a1 merc before but i prefer an all res amulet with good dex, and rings with res/dex/leech. (shock absorbers with good dex are nice too) start rolling an eth rare collosus xbow till you get near 511ed, then put 4 55+ed jewels in it (with ias on one or 2 of them if poss). for gloves, id use blood crafts probs but i'd craft a few pairs till i got dex and res on them. mancers boots for 50 dex are fantastic too. dont worry to much about her res, she shouldnt get hit much anyway and if she takes a hit her damage will be so high that she will leech full life in 1 hit anyway.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 am 

Thanks for your advices :) I'll check this closely,

Another question, is a faith rw is the weapon to wear ? I'm aiming for the Enigma rw atm for myself cause of my skeletons running wherever they can and it's really annoying (same as the merc firing at a tree ... not really usefull), just missing a Jah, but once it will done does the fanatism aura is really so good ? I tried it on the single player but I wasnt convinced (possibly due to the fact that the stuff of my merc wasnt so good).

Cheers,

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 am 
Game Server Host

yeh you want faith javs, its more for the ias that the damage boost. speed = more damage though

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:50 am 

Thanks again :)

Offline Profile