Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Post subject: Cold/phy ama
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm 

Well I've started a ama, and I really love multishot so I've spent lots of point in to that since my first thought was to go pure phy.

But phy damage dealers do zero damage on hell bosses. So I thought that I could go cold aswell as phy, since cold only need to max 2 spells.
Question is, should I get GA aswell seeing as I've spent so many points in MS already.
The rest of the talent points would go in to pre-reqs and decoy. Do you need to max decoy, or will it be fine with like 10 points in it?
If its essential to max out decoy then the first question would be answered by the second :P

Or should I go magic arrow instead of cold?!

I've heard that a max valk can tank the shit out of stuff. I've also heard that if you got a good bow, MS will obliterate trash. And then maybe decoy would be enough on bosses, or?

Any advice is very much appreciated, thanks

Should also mention that I play hc, so I'd rather go survival then maximum damage

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Cold/phy ama
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 pm 

Verb wrote:
Well I've started a ama, and I really love multishot so I've spent lots of point in to that since my first thought was to go pure phy.

But phy damage dealers do zero damage on hell bosses. So I thought that I could go cold aswell as phy, since cold only need to max 2 spells.
Question is, should I get GA aswell seeing as I've spent so many points in MS already.
The rest of the talent points would go in to pre-reqs and decoy. Do you need to max decoy, or will it be fine with like 10 points in it?
If its essential to max out decoy then the first question would be answered by the second :P

Or should I go magic arrow instead of cold?!

I've heard that a max valk can tank the shit out of stuff. I've also heard that if you got a good bow, MS will obliterate trash. And then maybe decoy would be enough on bosses, or?

Any advice is very much appreciated, thanks

Should also mention that I play hc, so I'd rather go survival then maximum damage

Verb... in my own opinion i would max decoy and valk... multishot i would have not maxed ever because you will have +gear skill almost for sure and later in the game you will get charms so thats a waste of points... also, there is only so many arrows that can cover the screen, so putting a few points in would be my sugestion 5-10 maybe even less.

Just my opinion...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Cold/phy ama
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 pm 

If you were just going to clear with multi and damage bosses via an elemental spell you probably only needed a few points into multi since the elemental damage requires +skills.

Offline Profile