Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

Post subject: frozen armor defbonus question
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 am 

so i have frozen armor lvl 46 1225% boost and cast it on my merc who has 8k or so base defense and it shoots up to 112k right

i cast it on my amazon screen says 15k base defense and it only goes up to 40k or so? that because of strategy gives 700% def boost as well even taking that off my zons def would be around 5-6k base with out strategy right? so shouldnt it be higher with frozen armor

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: frozen armor defbonus question
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 am 

Strategy does not change your base defence, and it does not turn the char screen listed defence blue (it will be buffed but appear white). From the numbers you provided, your base defence is very close to 2k. 40k Defence is fairly decent for most of Hell (should be around 10-15% ToBeHit), especially if you're a Zon build that stays out of the fight. If you're still having trouble, then consider Diamonds in your armor or hat (their +Def applies to your base, and their DR/MDR is nice too). Emerald crafted armor often has a very high %EDef mod (Along with a little DR/MDR, CBFrozen, and potential for 4 sockets).

Offline Profile