Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

Post subject: idea for a pally... what you think?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm 

hey... got an idea for a pally... what you think about?

like a foher/healer... but i can boost like an holy fire aura... foher/healer/auradin :O

max foher tree and healer tree¸... i could boost an aura... cause foher dont need aura to do more damage or something like that... so i though i could up an aura for helping( holy freeze or holyfire... or maybe holy freeze)... or conviction.... give me your point!

thanks

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: idea for a pally... what you think?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm 

the holy auras are not good for pulse dmg outside of normal. if you want to max an aura max conviction for the party since foh is 60 points, however if you are maxing foh, you might as well max concentration and play a hammerdin. or if you are doing the heal tree then you already have prayer/cleansing/medi/res auras to worry about.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm 

but i dont wanna platy hammerdin ¬¬... i hate hammer XD!... i should up res aura?... medi and cleansing?... like putpoint in it.. not max but up it...

and for holy shield... 1 point?

why i should up concentration for a foher?

thanks

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm 

because hammers are far superior to foh and you max foh on a hammerdin anyways, currently there is no real reason to play an foh pally over a healer. as for your healer hybrid they often dont do both roles well. if you are set on heal foh id go with your heal tree first 40 points then start working on your foh and put 1 pt in conviction. most of your dmg will come from your merc so i suggest an a3 ironwolf. holy shield is nice to put points in but u have none to spare and res auras 1 pt each cause again none to spare. the only reason to put pts in res auras is to boost your salvation.

Offline Profile