Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:36 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I must be doing crafting wrong
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Posts: 33
From the page:

"In addition to determining what mods can spawn, the iLevel also determins how many additional mods the item will have using this table: ...
At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes."

I'm not getting the right number of mods. Unfortunately no screenshot but I made a starstone emerald armor craft of a trelissed armor and got like 1 mod in addition to the pdr/mdr/defense/half-freeze. Then I also made one out of a demonhide (lower iLvl) and got 3 mods... I don't get it


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I must be doing crafting wrong
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am
Posts: 2432
keep an eye out for stacking mods. That can deceive you in your perception of how many mods you got. For example if you have one mod that gives +15 life and another that gives +40 life, the item will get +55 life and you may think that was all due to one affix when in reality is is from 2.

_________________
People who live in cinder block houses can throw whatever they want.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I must be doing crafting wrong
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 pm 
Game Server Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 am
Posts: 4291
Also player level plays a part in the outcome ilvl. what level char are you crafting with?

_________________
Bron wrote:
There's no cure for being a cunt.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I must be doing crafting wrong
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Posts: 33
Crafting with a 66.

I'll post my next attempt in this thread.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: