Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am

Post subject: Allround Char
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm 

hi, i am new to this mod. i read the hole documentation on the "http://blue.arimyth.com/" page and on the forum in the part "Strategy & Tactics" now i wanna start my first char.

normaly i play ww barbs, but i am scared here, because i read some posts that many barb have problems, they can tank but dont do really dmg because of the high pyhsic resi of he mobs. they are harder to decrease than ele resi.

i read that psn necro and hammerdin is very strong and can kill many alone and bonenecro is good for farming at start.

with which char and build i can play well at begin and in the endgame? i dont wanna die fast but i dont wanna make a 100% tank char because i wanna kill mobs too. i dont need the fastest kill speed but i should kill something alone.

i hope a barbarian is such a char :D

sorry for my bad english^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Allround Char
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:42 pm 

odds are your first character is going to suck no matter what build you choose. That's just because this mod is a little different and most people have to learn the ins and outs before making a powerhouse character.

The good news is that it doesn't really matter what your first char is - just hop in and have some fun. With that said - melee characters DO tend to be pretty item dependent, so perhaps something that relies more on spell dmg for your first time around is a good call.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Allround Char
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 am 
Game Server Host

or just look through the items pages for gear you could use at the level you are at and ask around to see if anyone has it spare. If you play hc i`ll happily equip you.

Offline Profile