Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am

Post subject: Re: New to HU. Assassin questions.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 pm 

blade fury is based on weapon damage now. for me i would only put 1 point in blade fury. the added damage from it is only applied after all calculations. but i havent tested it, im only looking at the character screen for that info and i could be wrong.
fade now gets 1% DR per hard point instead of it giving per soft point now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm 

Welcome! :)

Fade has always been giving DR% by hard point. Max it, the earlier the better. You will need the DR% for survival. If Venom works with DT (I have no experience with kicksins), you should use Cloak of Shadows, as it gives you poison pierce here. I would put 5-10 hard points into it, no more because of the diminishing returns. (Lvl 1: 25% - Lvl 10: 65% - Lvl 20: 77% - Lvl 50: 88%)

I wouldn't bother with Mind Blast or Blade Fury. Mind Blast can be good as a 1 pointer for trash control, but it's easier to simply kill them usually. You probably need a dedicated blade sin to have a useful damage with Blade Fury (again, no experience with them, just a guess)
Use claws with shadow +skills and lots of poison skill damage % for Venom prebuffing.

I don't know much about the Shadow summons, if you have spare points spend them on the Master.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 pm 

Of note, shadow master no longer uses traps or MB in this patch. Now acts more like a valk.

Offline Profile