Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 am

Post subject: Solo Diablo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 pm 

So, I'm at Diablo in the solo edition, level 53 druid. Can't seem to beat him... I'm using plugy so I can respec all stats and skills. Sig helm, sig boots, death glove/sash, cathans, angelic ring/ammy, goldskin, and hwanins bill with a skull and 3 iths in it. Suggestions.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Solo Diablo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 pm 

Assuming you're using v1.21z, you'd probably be alright once you got lvl 54 and a couple Dwarfstar Rings. If those aren't an option, then consider saphire-crafted armor with 4 diamonds, and some hat with 4 diamonds as well. Either the rings or the diamond-setup will make you nearly immune to his fire damage.

Rabies build shouldn't have much trouble with Diablo, so consider re-speccing yourself for that. Rabies has the advantage of just sticking Diablo once while you run away to safety. Consider a point in Ravens if your'e having trouble keeping Diablo's heal timer going. Consider 4 Emeralds in Hwannin's weapon if you go this route. Since you won't be doing much damage to leach with, you can configure your gear to not include leech.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Solo Diablo
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 am 

Your equipment is garbage if that's a melee setup. If it was me I'd lose the sigons, get gtoes, blood helm or lv40 druid, blood ring, rockfleece or rattlecage, probably keep that angelic amu+ring combo(for AR) for a bit, unless you get lucky on a dwarf/crafts or something. Weapon ideally a death crafted war club with some amethyst love. Best I can think off the top of my head.

More importantly why aren't you playing the new patch&reset with everyone else?

edit:also forgot you need a source of amp or decrep. use lawbringer or CtC amp on switch.

Offline Profile