Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

Post subject: Nice low-level set.combo for a barb
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am 

Hm i`m testing a barb - a "where is the brake" one - frenzy + dual throw , good at short AND long range fighting (and both synergies to each other). As a side note it is funny if frenzy is active and the barb is switching to double throw => machine-gun fire ;)

At the moment he is wearing "Deaths Disguise" and "Angelic Raiment" - he can wear both sets at once, gaining

+5 Skill ( 2*2 Set +1 from Angelic Amulet)
+300% ED vs Demons if demon if hit by the Blade ( +400% vs Undead )
+550% ED if hit by the Sword ( +891% !! vs Undead )

>75 res all , 50 Replenish life and some other useful mods like cannot be frozen...

the highest level-req is 23 for the death-set blade - and it helps a lot that Fara sells these repair-runes ...

the barb has completed act III norm in some kind of speedrun-matter ( he "walks" but most of the time he was walking faster than a pally charges ...) cutting through all bosses (zark, chimera, the general etc) like butter - only mephisto was a little bit harder

Time will show how long the set-combo lasts ;)

Edit : Ok i upgraded the sword to a dimensional blade - the first victim was some dragon guarding a hammer .... after two potions he dropped dead ;)

Hm , the last time i visited the river of flame (another time another mod *g*) the way was much shorter ....

Edit2 : Hm Diablo is a tough guy - massive damage and all my attacks are failing or bouncing back - hm ... i hate these situations when you kill all enemys like they are cannon-fodder - and then the big guy shows true strength ... but i think this is called "challenge" ;)
====
i`m german so forget about spelling/grammar mistakes *g*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Nice low-level set.combo for a barb
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm 

Add hsarus to that for defiance and more + skills
Nevermind... Belt duh....

Offline Profile