Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am

Post subject: Is this physically possible?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am 

My new best friend (muleofal) told me that my 12-24k fury damage is "weak". His "friend" does 24-42k fury damage. Oh but I'm not done yet, he is also at 2 frame fury! My fury is 3 frame.

So some how we need a weapon with about 1,200-3,000 damage and 231% (assuming weapon is -10% base speed).

SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS?!?!?

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Is this physically possible?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 am 
Game Server Host

12-24k fury is weak. My fury druid was over that at level 82 before i stripped him for equip. Are you charging maxed maul?

220 weapon IAS with a -25 speed polearm is a 2 frame fury. 220 weapon IAS is possible with a perfect speed death craft (60ias craft, 40ias modifier random stat and 4 ether stones)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
12-24k fury is weak. My fury druid was over that at level 82 before i stripped him for equip. Are you charging maxed maul?

220 weapon IAS with a -25 speed polearm is a 2 frame fury. 220 weapon IAS is possible with a perfect speed death craft (60ias craft, 40ias modifier random stat and 4 ether stones)

^ this

my "friend" has no reason to lie about his stats... he has nothing to prove to me because i already know he is very very good at d2. Theres a reason why his group was the first to beat hell baal this season in HC before the first group did it in SC :) and also doing a clear LoS run in HC.

i also never said fury, i said his bear, which can achieve 2fpa speed a little easier iirc. and i dont think its 24-42k, i think its more upwards of 50k top-end damage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 am 
Game Server Host

Pious' druid I take it? It is well over 50k top end

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:43 am 

IDK what weapon would hit that speed with that much ed. perfect death craft Giant Thresher would be 100ias/511ed, but I still dont think that would hit 40k+ damage because you couldnt use ed jewels, only ethers.

Also, all that ed you get from max maul/bear isn't going to be so impressive on a non-eth weapon.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:50 am 

@rage: yea its pious's. i dont recall the actual damage, but i know it was really high

@fury: charms help a big chunk because of all that ed% multiplying the charm dmg by a lot. strength adds a lot of ed too. i dont know his exact build, but i know it hits 50k or more and hits the fastest attack speed possible. i also think on a bear using fbite or fclaws that there are a couple different item bases that can reach that speed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:

I didn't do any Maul. Runs out to fast and you have to charge it up again. While your charging it up you could be hitting. Maul would really only do about 10% more damage total. You already get so much from fury. I prefer the speed boosts to frw and life leach from feral. Not to mention its a synergy of Fury.

Which polearm has -25 base? Fastest polearm I see is -20 and does 110 max damage. Mancatcher. Crafted (non ethereal) with 511% ed = 672 damage.

muleofal wrote:
my "friend" has no reason to lie about his stats... he has nothing to prove to me because i already know he is very very good at d2.

Ah I see.. Hows your ES sorc on bnet doing? The one with 40,000 mana and 5,000 life.

I don't know if your friend lied, but you seem to have a habit of greatly exaggerating the truth.

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm 

Cory wrote:
I don't know if your friend lied, but you seem to have a habit of greatly exaggerating the truth.

youre still mad over the fact that i prove you wrong time and time again.

theres a reason why a lot of people here seem to not take a liking to you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm 
Game Server Host

dude can you please do some research before you post your pearls of wisdom, you really do post alot of wrong information.

You can have both maul and feral up at the same time, so there is no need for a preferance...
You only have to charge it up once then every 5 secs or so land a single hit with maul to keep it charged, its not hard. Thats how good players do it.
land 1 hit with feral, charge maul, charge feral, start to fury, then every now and then tap your maul hotkey feral hotkey then fury again. When you are charging it you are still hitting so you are still dealing damage. It adds alot more than 10% damage even as a 1 pointer. My level 82 fury druid was at 24k before charging maul and 30k after charging up. thats a 25% boost to damage, and at that level of damage, 25% is alot.

Pious is one of the very best d2 players going. He knows his stuff and is alot more knowlegable than you are. I have played along side his HC druid this season and have discussed the build. I know the damage he is doing and how well it kills. Don't knock someone for being better than you, he has been playing here alot longer than you have. Your extremely limited knowledge has proved that numerous times.
Muleofal has also proven his knowledge of the game many times. So far I am yet to see anything from you that is actualy correct.

I remember seing you in the channel on your level 96 druid (at the time) begging Hunter to help you with NORMAL sammy. When you are so bad that a level 96, very well geared fury druid can't take norm sammy you really need to start listening to the people who know the game well and you may just get better. You started the mod well after the season started and had an easy ride (jumping on the rush trains). The people you are talking about (who apparently talk bull shit) are the people who ran through the game from start to finish (on hc btw) without a death and with shitty equip and nobody to pass down items or carry them through the game. Learn to listen to better players instead of being jelous of them and you may be goodenough to make a decent build one day.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 pm 

lololol he actualy posted a thread about his! Cory man how old are you? Grow the fuck up you douche!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
dude can you please do some research before you post your pearls of wisdom, you really do post alot of wrong information.

Erm, I didn't say you cant have both at same time? I said I prefer feral. If your switching between feral and maul your losing fury hits, which in the long run lowers your average damage over time.

Wrong.

PureRage-DoD wrote:
You can have both maul and feral up at the same time, so there is no need for a preferance...
You only have to charge it up once then every 5 secs or so land a single hit with maul to keep it charged, its not hard. Thats how good players do it.
land 1 hit with feral, charge maul, charge feral, start to fury, then every now and then tap your maul hotkey feral hotkey then fury again. When you are charging it you are still hitting so you are still dealing damage. It adds alot more than 10% damage even as a 1 pointer. My level 82 fury druid was at 24k before charging maul and 30k after charging up. thats a 25% boost to damage, and at that level of damage, 25% is alot.

1 of those hits does dramatically less damage than a fury hit, and is harder to hit since weaker AR bonuses. When all is said and done between the damage spent between alternative hits, your right back around the same damage as if you were just using fury.

Wrong again.

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Pious is one of the very best d2 players going. He knows his stuff and is alot more knowlegable than you are. I have played along side his HC druid this season and have discussed the build. I know the damage he is doing and how well it kills. Don't knock someone for being better than you, he has been playing here alot longer than you have. Your extremely limited knowledge has proved that numerous times.
Muleofal has also proven his knowledge of the game many times. So far I am yet to see anything from you that is actualy correct.

When did I knock on Pious? Don't recall ever doing so. I'm simply saying the Muleofal has a known history of great exaggerating the truth to unbelievable levels. Speaking of bad mouthing, your buddy muleofal here called nedder "a fucking idiot" for saying its good to have above 50% dr. Specially on a fury druid with no block.

Wrong for the third time. Bolded some pretty funny hypocricy. ;)

Muleofal does lie a lot. He got laughed at a lot yesturday. Said he had an ES sorc on b.net with 40,000 mana and 5,000 life. One of the best ES sorc's from b.net had 9.8k mana and around 1.2k life (was about 4 years ago so I don't remember 100%). He flipped out and called me an idiot. Then I did the math for him and came to 1,290 life. ;)

You take this game to serious DoD, try going outside. :D The sunshine isn't evil!

PureRage-DoD wrote:
I remember seing you in the channel on your level 96 druid (at the time) begging Hunter to help you with NORMAL sammy. When you are so bad that a level 96, very well geared fury druid can't take norm sammy you really need to start listening to the people who know the game well and you may just get better. You started the mod well after the season started and had an easy ride (jumping on the rush trains). The people you are talking about (who apparently talk bull shit) are the people who ran through the game from start to finish (on hc btw) without a death and with shitty equip and nobody to pass down items or carry them through the game. Learn to listen to better players instead of being jelous of them and you may be goodenough to make a decent build one day.

Hmm... Jealous of them. Is that like raging that more people play SC than hardcore and acusing all SC players of using hacks. "God mode" hack. LOL Classic.

And I did norm sammy with my friend ryan. We did nightmare as well too. Just hell we couldn't take. So looks like your wrong again.

0-4. Ouch... Try again next time :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm 

Kobrakai wrote:
lololol he actualy posted a thread about his! Cory man how old are you? Grow the fuck up you douche!

Oh noes. The "f" word and "douche". Judging by how well you conduct yourself I'd say your very mature. :D

You guys make this too easy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:

Muleofal has also proven his knowledge of the game many times.

I wouldn't go that far.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm 

Abominae wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

heh, i think ive helped people around here with mechanics questions enough to have proven my knowledge of how d2 works. not like i need your approval anyways, or anyones for that matter.

this thread could be closed honestly. the original post was intended to try to prove me wrong on certain numbers, but we have confirmation from purerage and i think thats enough.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm 

muleofal wrote:
Abominae wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

heh, i think ive helped people around here with mechanics questions enough to have proven my knowledge of how d2 works. not like i need your approval anyways, or anyones for that matter.

this thread could be closed honestly. the original post was intended to try to prove me wrong on certain numbers, but we have confirmation from purerage and i think thats enough.

GO GO GADGET GOOGLE!

Show me this wep with 1,200-3,000 damage and 231% ias (asuming its a -10% base wep)

Btw, hows that 40,000 mana 5,000 life sorc doing? Oh wait it isnt yours its your "friends". Oh wait never mind it isn't your friends any more, its yours, but its on open b.net and isn't legit. Care to change story for a fourth time? :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm 

for the record cory:

a sorc on bnet starts with 40 life.
60 life from birds quests
1 life gained for each character level grown, making 98 more life on a lvl 99.
37 bugged mana charms x 15 life per = 555

you also said he had the best gear, so he probably had fletch amulet, meaning another 55 base life.

808 life base. you said a lvl 17 BO, 83% from the arreat summit table.

808 x 1.83 = 1478.64 life.

Then you need to add on all the +vitality after BO gets factored in, which is an extra 2 life per vit. theres at least 40 from anni and torch. theres also a possible 22 more from spirit shield. depending on what he used, there could be other vitality as well, or other life ive missed from other gear. this is over 1500 life already. dunno where you get 1290 from... you jsut made that number up.

about google, then why dont you use it? many times you have given information here on the strategy or suggestion pages you have been wrong.

oh and my sorcs doing fine :) hows your beserk barb with 5 uber diamonds in gris caddy doing?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm 

I'm a newb. Period.

This thread makes me roflmao.

:mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 pm 

I actualy have 2 serious questions Cory,

1 - You posted an irrelevant thread, I mean, you could of ask us how that guy got over 50k dmg instead of calling us all noobs we you know they are right. Why post and be a douche?

2 - What do you mean by "You guys make this too easy." ? I can't see how this makes sense. You guys make this too easy to what? To prove me i'm wrong?

I guess what i'm trying to say is, you really are being a douche when you are initialy throwing out offensive comments to other people. This thread needs a lock, and 95% of Cory's meaningless bullshit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 pm 

muleofal wrote:
for the record cory:

a sorc on bnet starts with 40 life.
60 life from birds quests
1 life gained for each character level grown, making 98 more life on a lvl 99.
37 bugged mana charms x 15 life per = 555

you also said he had the best gear, so he probably had fletch amulet, meaning another 55 base life.

808 life base. you said a lvl 17 BO, 83% from the arreat summit table.

808 x 1.83 = 1478.64 life.

Then you need to add on all the +vitality after BO gets factored in, which is an extra 2 life per vit. theres at least 40 from anni and torch. theres also a possible 22 more from spirit shield. depending on what he used, there could be other vitality as well, or other life ive missed from other gear. this is over 1500 life already. dunno where you get 1290 from... you jsut made that number up.

about google, then why dont you use it? many times you have given information here on the strategy or suggestion pages you have been wrong.

oh and my sorcs doing fine :) hows your beserk barb with 5 uber diamonds in gris caddy doing?

Don't got a berserk barb, but I guess hes doing okay? :D

Also 1478.64 < 2,000. Don't know if you noticed or not. ^^ As I said in game, could be mistake on life but I know it wasn't very much. He relied on the power of his mana to ward off hits. Which is why my rabies druid killed him in 2 seconds.

That's with Fletch too. Which he didn't use. He had a non-duped ammy which was a tad better than fletch. Had 2 sorc, 20fcr, 15+str 20+ all res like fletch but more mana, no life and 15+ dex. This was back in 1.11 patch.

Life does seem a little bit more than 1,200 but not by much. And it doesn't really effect the character build.

What I found amusing was you said its possible to get 40,000+ mana WITH 5,000+ life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 pm 

Kobrakai wrote:
I actualy have 2 serious questions Cory

Yay, serious questions. My fav kind!

Kobrakai wrote:
1 - You posted an irrelevant thread, I mean, you could of ask us how that guy got over 50k dmg instead of calling us all noobs we you know they are right. Why post and be a douche?

I didn't call anyone a "noob"... Did I? Don't think so. I posted a thread asking if that damage is possible WITH 2 frame fury. Which it is not. Guess that makes me a "douche". Or could you just be standing up for your "friend of 5+ years", regardless of the stupidity he comes up with.

Kobrakai wrote:
2 - What do you mean by "You guys make this too easy." ? I can't see how this makes sense. You guys make this too easy to what? To prove me i'm wrong?

Tell me. "Cory man how old are you? Grow the fuck up you douche!".

Questioning someones age (as if its relevant the the conversation at hand, which it is not), and then continuing to insult them by saying "grow the 'fuck' up" and a "douche"? Doesn't that sound a bit hypocritical to you? The way you speak is as if your a child, yet you question anothers age?

What I mean by you make this too easy, is I don't have to try and come up with little insults like you guys try to do. All I have to do is use your own words against yourself to make you look like fools.

Kobrakai wrote:
I guess what i'm trying to say is, you really are being a douche when you are initialy throwing out offensive comments to other people. This thread needs a lock, and 95% of Cory's meaningless bullshit.

Yay! 5% of my "bullshit" is meaningful. For me the glass is 5% full, not 95% empty

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm 

So basically you posted a question, people respond, and you tell every person that they are wrong. What is the point of this thread then.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm 
Game Server Host

Cory wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

Erm, I didn't say you cant have both at same time? I said I prefer feral. If your switching between feral and maul your losing fury hits, which in the long run lowers your average damage over time.

Wrong. - So spending half a second to hit with maul then dealing 6k more damage per hit with fury is lower damage than not spending a half second hitting with maul and doing 6k less per hit? Check your math

PureRage-DoD wrote:

1 of those hits does dramatically less damage than a fury hit, and is harder to hit since weaker AR bonuses. When all is said and done between the damage spent between alternative hits, your right back around the same damage as if you were just using fury.

Wrong again. - Oh really? 1 hit out of 35 (3fpa for 5 seconds) deals less damage than a hit with fury, but if you do land that hit you deal around 6k more damage with the next 35 hits. Is that so hard to understand?
Attack for 10 secs at 24k damage you deal 1680k
attack for 9 secs (taking 1 sec to hit with maul to keep it charged) at 30k damage you deal 2100k. again, your understanding of the game is priceless.

PureRage-DoD wrote:

When did I knock on Pious? Don't recall ever doing so. I'm simply saying the Muleofal has a known history of great exaggerating the truth to unbelievable levels. Speaking of bad mouthing, your buddy muleofal here called nedder "a fucking idiot" for saying its good to have above 50% dr. Specially on a fury druid with no block.

Wrong for the third time. Bolded some pretty funny hypocricy. ;) - I'm wrong for a third time? I didn't realise it was me who said what you typed above...

Muleofal does lie a lot. He got laughed at a lot yesturday. Said he had an ES sorc on b.net with 40,000 mana and 5,000 life. One of the best ES sorc's from b.net had 9.8k mana and around 1.2k life (was about 4 years ago so I don't remember 100%). He flipped out and called me an idiot. Then I did the math for him and came to 1,290 life. ;)

You take this game to serious DoD, try going outside. :D The sunshine isn't evil! - Im not the one who is pissed off because someone's druid is better than mine. I can admit when someone is better at a game than me. Why cant you? I'm outside more than most people as it's pretty much whare I work. Unlike you I don't have the luxury of living at home with mummy and I have bills to pay.

PureRage-DoD wrote:

Hmm... Jealous of them. Is that like raging that more people play SC than hardcore and acusing all SC players of using hacks. "God mode" hack. LOL Classic. - son, what are you smoking? There have always been more SC players than HC. The fact is the HC comunity died off and games were few and far between, no big deal, I have other things I can be doing. when did I acuse all sc players of using god mode? I said that its sad that people have to use it to get past stuff. The HC comunity generaly has better players who don't need to use that kinda thing to finish the game. It's a simple fact. there are good players on sc too who also don't need hacks to finish the game. The majority of the good players are settled into HC though. Hence you being sc coz you wouldnt make it past storm eagle...

And I did norm sammy with my friend ryan. We did nightmare as well too. Just hell we couldn't take. So looks like your wrong again. - Congrats on killing norm and nm sammy with a level 99 fully kitted out fury druid and whatever your friend was playing. The fact that such an overleveled druid needed help with norm and nm sammy just shows how bad you really are.

0-4. Ouch... Try again next time :D - correct scoring, only thing is I'm on 4 and your on 0. Like you said though, "try again next time"

Your post there just highlights my point about you being so up your own ass that you can't listen to people who you could be learning from. Who are trying to point you in the right direction so you can actually do things for yourself instead of having it handed to you on a silver platter. If you would stop acting the way you are maybe people would have time for you. I don't expect you to take my advice anyway, I'm just pointing out your shitty attitude. I was like that when I was a kid too though, you will grow out of it.

Cory wrote:
What I mean by you make this too easy, is I don't have to try and come up with little insults like you guys try to do. All I have to do is use your own words against yourself to make you look like fools.

Thats funny, I could swear I said the EXACT same thing to you in the channel not too long ago. Come up with your own stuff plz. Thanks.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Cory wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

Wrong. - So spending half a second to hit with maul then dealing 6k more damage per hit with fury is lower damage than not spending a half second hitting with maul and doing 6k less per hit? Check your math

PureRage-DoD wrote:

Wrong again. - Oh really? 1 hit out of 35 (3fpa for 5 seconds) deals less damage than a hit with fury, but if you do land that hit you deal around 6k more damage with the next 35 hits. Is that so hard to understand?
Attack for 10 secs at 24k damage you deal 1680k
attack for 9 secs (taking 1 sec to hit with maul to keep it charged) at 30k damage you deal 2100k. again, your understanding of the game is priceless.

PureRage-DoD wrote:

Wrong for the third time. Bolded some pretty funny hypocricy. ;) - I'm wrong for a third time? I didn't realise it was me who said what you typed above...

You take this game to serious DoD, try going outside. :D The sunshine isn't evil! - Im not the one who is pissed off because someone's druid is better than mine. I can admit when someone is better at a game than me. Why cant you? I'm outside more than most people as it's pretty much whare I work. Unlike you I don't have the luxury of living at home with mummy and I have bills to pay.

PureRage-DoD wrote:

Hmm... Jealous of them. Is that like raging that more people play SC than hardcore and acusing all SC players of using hacks. "God mode" hack. LOL Classic. - son, what are you smoking? There have always been more SC players than HC. The fact is the HC comunity died off and games were few and far between, no big deal, I have other things I can be doing. when did I acuse all sc players of using god mode? I said that its sad that people have to use it to get past stuff. The HC comunity generaly has better players who don't need to use that kinda thing to finish the game. It's a simple fact. there are good players on sc too who also don't need hacks to finish the game. The majority of the good players are settled into HC though. Hence you being sc coz you wouldnt make it past storm eagle...

And I did norm sammy with my friend ryan. We did nightmare as well too. Just hell we couldn't take. So looks like your wrong again. - Congrats on killing norm and nm sammy with a level 99 fully kitted out fury druid and whatever your friend was playing. The fact that such an overleveled druid needed help with norm and nm sammy just shows how bad you really are.

0-4. Ouch... Try again next time :D - correct scoring, only thing is I'm on 4 and your on 0. Like you said though, "try again next time"

Your post there just highlights my point about you being so up your own ass that you can't listen to people who you could be learning from. Who are trying to point you in the right direction so you can actually do things for yourself instead of having it handed to you on a silver platter. If you would stop acting the way you are maybe people would have time for you. I don't expect you to take my advice anyway, I'm just pointing out your shitty attitude. I was like that when I was a kid too though, you will grow out of it.

Cory wrote:

Thats funny, I could swear I said the EXACT same thing to you in the channel not too long ago. Come up with your own stuff plz. Thanks.

tl;dr. less rage more facts. :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm 

WolfStar wrote:
So basically you posted a question, people respond, and you tell every person that they are wrong. What is the point of this thread then.

Well no1 has given a good serious responce. Just opinions and disagree to express their rage against me. The 3 active people here are DoD (would disagree with me if I said the sky is blue), muleofal (person who the thread is questioning his credibility) and kobrakai ("friend for 5 years of muleofal")

Not one of which have said how to get a weapon with enough damage to reach that much damage ALSO with enough AR to reach 2 frame fury. Between your weapon and gear and charms you will need around +2,500 to max damage. The weapon wont give that much since the only way to get 2 frame fury is a -20% mancatcher craft with 511% ed which will do 672 max damage and then you need to put 4x ether stones in it to get 2 frame fury.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm 
Game Server Host

lol, that is basicaly your own post you fool. self owned much? if you have no responce to my points then dont respond. tl;dr is for people who have no retort.

Also, stop double posting, sum it up in 1 post or stfu and gtfo.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
lol, that is basicaly your own post you fool. self owned much? if you have no responce to my points then dont respond. tl;dr is for people who have no retort.

Also, stop double posting, sum it up in 1 post or stfu and gtfo.

Oh noes!!1one drama!11

Why the invisibility mode? You ashamed of trolling this forum all day every day? xD

Man it must be awesome being you. :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm 
Game Server Host

I can asure you it's better than being you :lol: you run outa tampax today or something?

This thread has gone downhill extremely fast. It's pretty shocking how often that happens to topic's you are a part of dont you think?

Topic should be moved to the argument forum IMO and you should be moved out of your mums basement. On second thaughts, the real world would chew you up and spit you out. best to stay down there or you may get sunburn eh?

Last edited by PureRage-DoD on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 pm 

if we want to get back on topic:

the character is a bear, which gets 2fpa easier than a fury druid when using fbite or fclaws. i never said anything about fury. i said his shifter reaches xxx damage at xxx speed. bears cannot use fury last i recall. so the weapon type can change a bit since not as much ias is required. 2fpa still needs 4 uber thysts. so any talk of fury or certain weapon bases is moot. look at different weapon bases for bears and see which can hit 2fpa on those attacks, then figure out the highest damage dealing one.

i dont know exactly what his full gear/stat/skill/charm setup is, so i wouldnt know for sure. besides, im sure he wouldnt want the entire build open to the public. if you had made a build that was really good and diffferent from normal cookie-cutter builds, wouldnt you want to keep it pretty secret?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm 

Cory wrote:
WolfStar wrote:

Well no1 has given a good serious responce. Just opinions and disagree to express their rage against me. The 3 active people here are DoD (would disagree with me if I said the sky is blue), muleofal (person who the thread is questioning his credibility) and kobrakai ("friend for 5 years of muleofal")

And you totally haven't instigated any of it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm 

Ok this is getting out of hand, please lock

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 pm 

WolfStar wrote:
Cory wrote:
WolfStar wrote:

And you totally haven't instigated any of it.

Likewise.

Show me how its possible please. :D

Idk why you're so mad at me. Seems like your stalking my posts on this forum. Starting in trading forum saying I "shouldn't take current offers when trading".

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm 
Game Server Host

I would agree with you on any correct point you made, unfortunately, you made none.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm 

muleofal wrote:
Abominae wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

Not saying you're terrible or anything. You have a decent understanding of mechanics of D2; most people who don't suck do. I was speaking more towards precise character building and gearing, because that's the next step you take. I'd say your better than Cory from what I've seen, but I've seen you dish out your fair share of bad advice on this forum, course so do a lot of people who are supposedly "good at this game."

Edit: Btw, this should probably be moved to the argument forum. It never really belonged in S&T section anyway, as it's main purpose is to start an argument and try to embarrass another member, aka trolling. (Waits for Cory to try and bullshit me into thinking it was otherwise.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm 

Abominae wrote:

Not saying you're terrible or anything. You have a decent understanding of mechanics of D2; most people who don't suck do. I was speaking more towards precise character building and gearing, because that's the next step you take. I'd say your better than Cory from what I've seen, but I've seen you dish out your fair share of bad advice on this forum, course so do a lot of people who are supposedly "good at this game." - youre right on this. im not the best at suggesting everything in terms of builds etc etc. i think a lot more of mistakes have been earlier in my HU career when i really didnt know much on anything, but i am not the best at every character and making suggestions on how to build them. in reality, the best way is testing only and test how it works with each individuals style of play. ive been trying to move away from that and move more towards how things actually function.

Edit: Btw, this should probably be moved to the argument forum. It never really belonged in S&T section anyway, as it's main purpose is to start an argument and try to embarrass another member, aka trolling. (Waits for Cory to try and bullshit me into thinking it was otherwise.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 pm 

Cory wrote:

Idk why you're so mad at me. Seems like your stalking my posts on this forum. Starting in trading forum saying I "shouldn't take current offers when trading".

Wait, now I'm stalking you? Good God you think way too frickin' highly of yourself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
220 weapon IAS with a -25 speed polearm is a 2 frame fury.

What kind of polearm would that be? Thresher is -10.

I still have my doubts about 2fpa even working. I have a fireclaw druid with a 2fpa giant thresher and the damage seems about the same as his 3fpa feral attack. The constant repairs are a drag too.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm 

where the hell are mods when u need em..

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 am 
Game Server Host

nedder wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:
220 weapon IAS with a -25 speed polearm is a 2 frame fury.

What kind of polearm would that be? Thresher is -10.

I still have my doubts about 2fpa even working. I have a fireclaw druid with a 2fpa giant thresher and the damage seems about the same as his 3fpa feral attack. The constant repairs are a drag too.

only a bear can hit 2 fpa as far as I know. that was my point. 220 weapon ias is the max you can get so i increased the base speed until i got the exact number you would need.

2fpa works for sure after testing with my fbiter last season. I had a gris caddy on switch with 4 ethers and an uber saph and damage was sygnificantly lowered. I done most of my speed testing against bosses with a low cold resistance (hf dragon.) but even immunes were dead faster with just the phys side and 5 ethers fpa. (anya dragon)

Offline Profile