Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

Post subject: V1.8 Builds Which are viable.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:21 am 

Hi guys, with the removal of prereq + synergies when i start a new char i get confuse wit all the possibilities. i always ask my self will it end up behing viable or not for endgame. i think that if you have made something viable so far it woulkd be nice to share the core of the build so we could come here as references or ask question about builds thx !!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: V1.8 Builds Which are viable.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 am 

and i wanted to make a chant sorc since i play hc and i plan to die alot, so i could use it to boost a1 lvling alittle, but id like to make it viable maybe to farm a little to or simply have fun lvling her, an idea come to my mind maybe a melee sorc ? if any1 ever made 1 post it :D or a fire sorc i wonder in inferno is good witthe new changes to the skill or hydra meteor firewall ? never really made a fire sorc execpt for the hydra 1 when it was fireing Fball :D thx guys

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: V1.8 Builds Which are viable.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm 

iiNfluence wrote:
Hi guys, with the removal of prereq + synergies when i start a new char i get confuse wit all the possibilities. i always ask my self will it end up behing viable or not for endgame. i think that if you have made something viable so far it woulkd be nice to share the core of the build so we could come here as references or ask question about builds thx !!!!!

damn still no post !!!!! 1.9 is coming it will be nice to see wat ppl have played / enjoyed or hated and why !!!! com on m8 !

Offline Profile