Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
There are a few skills in HUv1.7 that don't show up on any class's skill trees, but which are available as oSkills or item procs. Those skills have synergies and stats listed below.
- Fire Nova - A level 6 clone of Nova and Frost Nova, doing similar damage for a similar cost. It's just fire damage. It has no synergies, which I consider a bug. Perhaps that can be fixed in HUv1.9 or some single-player-only update.
- Chill Touch - A level 12 clone of Enchant (doesn't stack), doing similar damage for similar cost. It's just cold damage. It synergizes (ARating, Damage, Duration) with BoneArmor and ShiverArmor.
- Shocking Grasp - A level 12 clone of Enchant (doesn't stack), doing similar damage for similar cost. It's just Lightning damage. It synergizes (ARating, Damage, Duration) with BoneArmor and EnergyShield.
- Vampiric Touch - A level 12 clone of Enchant (doesn't stack), but this adds ARating and +1 HPonStrike/Lvl. It synergizes (ARating and Duration) with BoneArmor and EShield. This should work with Smite.
- Magic Mastery - A level 30 passive that gives you 1%PierceMagRes +1%/Lvl, as well as +12%RegenMP +2%/Lvl.
- Poison Mastery - A level 30 passive that gives you 1%PiercePoisRes +1%/Lvl, as well as +12%RegenMP +2%/Lvl.
- Unholy Blight - A level 6 offensive aura that does Poison damage over 8 seconds, and adds poison damage to attack. The damage is exactly double HolyShock's maximum damage, but spread out over 8 seconds.
- This aura lowers enemy poison resistance by 5%, -1%/2Lvl Zeal
- The aura pulse damage is synergized by ResistLightning and Zeal.
- CharStatPerks - This is a level 1 passive that is given to characters when they're created. This passive gives you +3ARating and +0.5%Block per Strength, as well as the %PhysRes and AC from IronSkin and the %RegenMP from ElementalMasteries (including Pois and Mag). Normally you can ignore this skill entirely, but since it's a passive giving stats that aren't based on it's level, you'll need to join a game or use an item (or shrine or BattleComand) with +AllSkills to see recent changes from Strength investments.
- If you create a new character and dump a lot of points into Strength, then it's worth buying a +AllSkill item before going out into BMoor.
- This passive is also given to A2 and A5 mercenaries, so they can gain benefits from IronSkin oSkills.
- SpellMasteries - This is a level 1 passive that is given to characters and mercenaries when they're created. This passive gives you the -%PierceResistance stats of FireMastery, ColdMastery, LightningMastery, PoisonMastery, and MagicMastery. Normally you can ignore this skill entirely, since by the time you can put a point into those Masteries, you already have +Skill gear. In testing, even +SorcSkills worked for a Sorc (at least when joining a game), and I'm not even sure why.